Faeria’s Expansion Launches Today
As of right now, Faeria’s first expansion, “The Adventure Pouch: Oversky” unlocks! Players goal is to free the Oversky from evil control once and for all. It contains five islands, each of which are unique, and ready to be explored. They have their own sets of mission paths, and adventurers who are successful will be given access to great power, new cards and more. Some of the new content includes an incredible co-op mode where you team up with a friend or an AI partner to do battle across the Oversky, and defeat the Mirnast Empire and their vile Emperor. 33 new cards come in this expansion which will help build some incredible new decks without a doubt. Two new mechanics come in this expansion, called “Wild” and “Swallow”, not to mention the Adventure Pouch special item, which gives access to a new co-op challenge every day during the event.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage 2: Revolution Increases Level Cap In New Update
- Players are encouraged to test their limits in the Eastern Plains of the Aden Territory alongside other additions introduced to the game.
- Guild Wars 2 'Tangled Paths' Update Releases Today
- ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, is releasing “Tangled Paths” for Guild Wars 2’s Living World...
- Heavy Metal Machines Launches
- Hoplon today announces the launch of its free-to-play vehicular MOBA, Heavy Metal Machines.