Faeria’s Expansion Launches Today
As of right now, Faeria’s first expansion, “The Adventure Pouch: Oversky” unlocks! Players goal is to free the Oversky from evil control once and for all. It contains five islands, each of which are unique, and ready to be explored. They have their own sets of mission paths, and adventurers who are successful will be given access to great power, new cards and more. Some of the new content includes an incredible co-op mode where you team up with a friend or an AI partner to do battle across the Oversky, and defeat the Mirnast Empire and their vile Emperor. 33 new cards come in this expansion which will help build some incredible new decks without a doubt. Two new mechanics come in this expansion, called “Wild” and “Swallow”, not to mention the Adventure Pouch special item, which gives access to a new co-op challenge every day during the event.
Articles You May Enjoy
- NYCC 2014 Day 4 Recap
- So the last day of NYCC 2014 had arrived, and today I just wanted to have the day to myself, so I decided to hop around towards the Capcom boo...
- RuneScape announces new combat system
- Jagex has announced an upcoming update for RuneScape that will "evolve" combat.
- MapleStory Unveils Grand Athenaeum Dungeon And New Content
- Nexon reveals new content added to MapleStory, including a new dungeon, a new PvP area, and special events.