Faeria’s Expansion Launches Today
As of right now, Faeria’s first expansion, “The Adventure Pouch: Oversky” unlocks! Players goal is to free the Oversky from evil control once and for all. It contains five islands, each of which are unique, and ready to be explored. They have their own sets of mission paths, and adventurers who are successful will be given access to great power, new cards and more. Some of the new content includes an incredible co-op mode where you team up with a friend or an AI partner to do battle across the Oversky, and defeat the Mirnast Empire and their vile Emperor. 33 new cards come in this expansion which will help build some incredible new decks without a doubt. Two new mechanics come in this expansion, called “Wild” and “Swallow”, not to mention the Adventure Pouch special item, which gives access to a new co-op challenge every day during the event.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mankind Reborn's Latest Dev Update Discusses Arena, In-Game Betting and More
- Mankind Reborn has some pretty big updates to discuss in their latest developer email, and the first is the ARENA Module.
- RuneScape 3 Updated Review
- The end result of this presentation is a game that is, yes, yet another Arthurian fantasy-epic swordfest.
- S4 League Review
- S4 League is a fast paced MMO shooter which got a lot of its jumping on walls and swordplay inspiration from GunZ: The Duel.