Face Your Fears in KingsRoad’s Halloween Event Series Starting Today
KingsRoad, the multiplayer action-RPG from Rumble Entertainment that delivers AAA depth, visuals and gameplay instantly within a browser, will see the special Soulstone in-game event hit the land of Alderstone next week. Beginning Tuesday, October 21 and running through November 10, the first-ever Soulstone event series celebrates the spooky Halloween season of frights and scares with special maps, brand new seasonal gear types, and unique collectibles for players to earn as they hack-and-slash their way through ghosts, ghouls, skeletons, and other enemies.
By speaking with Beatrice the Witch in town, players can initiate the special Soulstone event, which features a unique reward system for players willing to test their nerves and face their fears:
- One new ghoulishly difficult map will be available to players each day for 9 days
- Players who complete the maps will earn special “soulstones”
- Collect all 9 soulstones to receive the Arkoroth’s Skull and Deadfang earrings – a brand-new, never-before-seen gear type
- Players who make it to the top 100 by the end of the event will receive the exclusive Doomsayer Belt – introducing yet another new gear type
The special Soulstone event is open to all players who have completed all story maps on Normal difficulty. Players will also earn leaderboard scores based on their performance.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blacklight: Retribution - Available for PS4 on 6/24
- Seattle developer Zombie Studios is thrilled to announce the full release of their free-to-play, first-person shooter Blacklight: Retribution ...
- Final Fantasy XIV: ARR Now Offering Referral Program
- Players of FINAL FANTASY ® XIV: A Realm Reborn™, both new and veteran, will have an opportunity to receive exclusive new items through the ...
- Ragnarok Valkyrie Uprising: Path of Heroes Gets Mercenary Pet Update
- WarpPortal, known for publishing the online and mobile titles for the Ragnarok Online Franchise, has a new update for ROVU: Path of Heroes.