Expansions Released for Eden Eternal and Grand Fantasia
Aeria Games has announced expansions for two of its popular MMORPGs — Eden Eternal and Grand Fantasia — just in time for the holidays.
Eden Eternal has launched “Everwinter Knights” to celebrate the holidays, and to announce the arrival of the newest class. The update provides an increase of the level cap to 75, new skills and abilities, three new zones, new instances, and brand new armor. The Dragon Knight class is also available, unlocked through an epic questline. New solo instances and a brand new holiday event are also available.
Grand Fantasia players can look forward to the “Return to Wonderland” expansion, which provides players the ability to enchant their costumes with stat boosts. A new 1v1 duel arena has also been added, to compete for rank and special titles. A new level 90 dungeon, a whole new quest line, new weapons, and a revamped casino have also been introduced.
Aeria Games also publishes Shaiya and Last Chaos.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 - Living World Season 4 Finale Preview
- Ultimately, our goal is to do battle with Kralkatorrik, once and for all, and the staging area for this will be at Dragonfall.
- Digimon Masters Online Begins Halloween
- Joymax has announced the start of eerie events in the world of Digimon Masters Online, carrying from today until November 20.
- 2014 Predictions - ESO, Blizzard, and FFXIV
- What does that mean for each of these titles? Will they succeed or ultimately sink before they even leave the launch-date harbor? Everyone has...