Expansions Released for Eden Eternal and Grand Fantasia
Aeria Games has announced expansions for two of its popular MMORPGs — Eden Eternal and Grand Fantasia — just in time for the holidays.
Eden Eternal has launched “Everwinter Knights” to celebrate the holidays, and to announce the arrival of the newest class. The update provides an increase of the level cap to 75, new skills and abilities, three new zones, new instances, and brand new armor. The Dragon Knight class is also available, unlocked through an epic questline. New solo instances and a brand new holiday event are also available.
Grand Fantasia players can look forward to the “Return to Wonderland” expansion, which provides players the ability to enchant their costumes with stat boosts. A new 1v1 duel arena has also been added, to compete for rank and special titles. A new level 90 dungeon, a whole new quest line, new weapons, and a revamped casino have also been introduced.
Aeria Games also publishes Shaiya and Last Chaos.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends - Updated Review (2013)
- League of Legends is a multiplayer online battle arena – MOBA – ran by Riot Games and is one of the most popular amongst them.
- Hazard Ops: War of the Machines Update Announced
- Infernum has a treat for PvP veterans as they will now be able to unleash the power of massive Mechs to wreak havoc on their opponents in the ...
- DotA 2 Open Beta Review
- Dota 2 aims to provide a better user experience than that found in Warcraft III Dota due to engine limitations.