Expansions Released for Eden Eternal and Grand Fantasia
Aeria Games has announced expansions for two of its popular MMORPGs — Eden Eternal and Grand Fantasia — just in time for the holidays.
Eden Eternal has launched “Everwinter Knights” to celebrate the holidays, and to announce the arrival of the newest class. The update provides an increase of the level cap to 75, new skills and abilities, three new zones, new instances, and brand new armor. The Dragon Knight class is also available, unlocked through an epic questline. New solo instances and a brand new holiday event are also available.
Grand Fantasia players can look forward to the “Return to Wonderland” expansion, which provides players the ability to enchant their costumes with stat boosts. A new 1v1 duel arena has also been added, to compete for rank and special titles. A new level 90 dungeon, a whole new quest line, new weapons, and a revamped casino have also been introduced.
Aeria Games also publishes Shaiya and Last Chaos.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battle of the Immortals – Mounts and Pets System Previewed
- Perfect World Co - the people behind Battle of the Immortals, just released information about their pet and mount system for their upcoming ga...
- Realm Zero: New Sandbox MMO hits Kickstarter
- A new sandbox MMO called Realm Zero, which boasts a new take on the traditional massive multiplayer online model, has launched a crowdfunding ...
- Warface Returns at Gamescom 2013
- Crytek will once again be attending the gamescom expo in Cologne this year, giving players a chance to go hands-on with their free-to-play mil...