EverQuest Next and Landmark Team Discuss F2P Option
Two of the key points to take away from the recent changes:
- Daybreak is no longer working with Storybricks, and has taken that part of development in-house. The gameplay design remains unchanged by this choice.
- Free-to-play models are still a focus of Daybreak Games, but they caution that “not every model fits with every game type,” indicating that while they believe EQN and Landmark will be free-to-play, they are not willing to commit 100% to that decision yet.
If you’re interested in either of the game’s development, make sure to listen in to the whole Q&A below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires Soccer Cup Begins
- In the event, players shoot penalties and compete with their neighbors in order to receive bonuses or new, exclusive buildings.
- Wargaming Announces 15-Year Anniversary World of Tanks Tournaments
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today announced a special World of Tanks tournament in celebration of the com...