EverQuest Next and Landmark Team Discuss F2P Option
Two of the key points to take away from the recent changes:
- Daybreak is no longer working with Storybricks, and has taken that part of development in-house. The gameplay design remains unchanged by this choice.
- Free-to-play models are still a focus of Daybreak Games, but they caution that “not every model fits with every game type,” indicating that while they believe EQN and Landmark will be free-to-play, they are not willing to commit 100% to that decision yet.
If you’re interested in either of the game’s development, make sure to listen in to the whole Q&A below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Launches Lanox Dungeon and Events
- KOG Games today announces the launch of the new Lanox Dungeons and a raised level cap in Elsword!
- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn Launches on Steam
- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn is now available on Steam alongside a sweet discount.
- Alternative Soviet Medium Line to be Added to World of Tanks
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today revealed the first details of Update 8.8 for its MMO action game, World...