EverQuest Next and Landmark Team Discuss F2P Option
Two of the key points to take away from the recent changes:
- Daybreak is no longer working with Storybricks, and has taken that part of development in-house. The gameplay design remains unchanged by this choice.
- Free-to-play models are still a focus of Daybreak Games, but they caution that “not every model fits with every game type,” indicating that while they believe EQN and Landmark will be free-to-play, they are not willing to commit 100% to that decision yet.
If you’re interested in either of the game’s development, make sure to listen in to the whole Q&A below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile: Ascendancy Launch Date Announced
- Grinding Gear Games announced today that it is ready to unleash the latest chapter for their hit online ARPG, Path of Exile.
- Space Engineers Creators Launch New Affiliate Program
- Keen Software House, an independent development studio based in Prague and creators of the PC hit Space Engineers, has launched a new “affil...