EverQuest Next and Landmark Team Discuss F2P Option
Two of the key points to take away from the recent changes:
- Daybreak is no longer working with Storybricks, and has taken that part of development in-house. The gameplay design remains unchanged by this choice.
- Free-to-play models are still a focus of Daybreak Games, but they caution that “not every model fits with every game type,” indicating that while they believe EQN and Landmark will be free-to-play, they are not willing to commit 100% to that decision yet.
If you’re interested in either of the game’s development, make sure to listen in to the whole Q&A below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge: Open Beta Now Available
- Now available from September 4th to September 10th, ArcheAge by XLGames and Trion Worlds will be available in Open Beta.
- Elsword Releases Final 3rd Job Update - And We're Giving Away K-Ching!
- KOG Games launched Elsword's third and final update in the 3rd Job update series today.
- DC Universe Online Episode 15 Preview
- in their bid to tie the game closer to the rest of the DC IPs, we are going to see a series of episodes featuring the â€śLeague of Assassins,â...