EverQuest Next and Landmark Team Discuss F2P Option
Two of the key points to take away from the recent changes:
- Daybreak is no longer working with Storybricks, and has taken that part of development in-house. The gameplay design remains unchanged by this choice.
- Free-to-play models are still a focus of Daybreak Games, but they caution that “not every model fits with every game type,” indicating that while they believe EQN and Landmark will be free-to-play, they are not willing to commit 100% to that decision yet.
If you’re interested in either of the game’s development, make sure to listen in to the whole Q&A below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm: Zul'Jin Hero in Review
- Zul’Jin is a ranged assassin from the Warcraft universe.
- RWBY: Amity Arena Launches Today
- With the latest season of RWBY coming out in two days (October 27th), NHN is proud to release RWBY: Amity Arena today.
- Cabals: Card Blitz Releases Worldwide
- BISBOG just released their collectible card game, Cabals: Card Blitz on a world-wide level.