EverQuest Next and Landmark Team Discuss F2P Option
Two of the key points to take away from the recent changes:
- Daybreak is no longer working with Storybricks, and has taken that part of development in-house. The gameplay design remains unchanged by this choice.
- Free-to-play models are still a focus of Daybreak Games, but they caution that “not every model fits with every game type,” indicating that while they believe EQN and Landmark will be free-to-play, they are not willing to commit 100% to that decision yet.
If you’re interested in either of the game’s development, make sure to listen in to the whole Q&A below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ultima Forever Review
- MMOHuts's Ojogo reviews Ultima Forever, a free-to-play mobile RPG that harkens back to Ultima IV.
- Final Fantasy XIV - Hatching-tide 2019 Guide
- One of the things that I love about Final Fantasy XIV's holiday events, is that they do not take the entire duration of the event to comp...
- Winning Putt Summer Festival Begins
- Bandai Namco has announced that summer has arrived in Winning Putt's open beta, with the start of the Winning Putt Summer Festival.