EverQuest Next and Landmark Team Discuss F2P Option
Two of the key points to take away from the recent changes:
- Daybreak is no longer working with Storybricks, and has taken that part of development in-house. The gameplay design remains unchanged by this choice.
- Free-to-play models are still a focus of Daybreak Games, but they caution that “not every model fits with every game type,” indicating that while they believe EQN and Landmark will be free-to-play, they are not willing to commit 100% to that decision yet.
If you’re interested in either of the game’s development, make sure to listen in to the whole Q&A below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile: The Awakening Supporter Packs Achieve Record Sales
- In addition to offering access to The Awakening's closed beta, Grinding Gear has also announced that it has introduced another new facet....
- League of Legends Prepares for New 6v6 Trial Mode
- Soon Summoners Rift's meta will be torn wide open when teams are thrust in a new way of playing League of Legends. We're talking sam...
- ShellShock Live adds 3 Game Modes, Price Reduced to $6.99
- kChamp Games is proud to announce a number of updates to ShellShock Live -- which has now reached Version 0.9.1.7 and is discounted to $6.99.