EverQuest Next and Landmark Team Discuss F2P Option
Two of the key points to take away from the recent changes:
- Daybreak is no longer working with Storybricks, and has taken that part of development in-house. The gameplay design remains unchanged by this choice.
- Free-to-play models are still a focus of Daybreak Games, but they caution that “not every model fits with every game type,” indicating that while they believe EQN and Landmark will be free-to-play, they are not willing to commit 100% to that decision yet.
If you’re interested in either of the game’s development, make sure to listen in to the whole Q&A below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rocket League Blasts Into Second Beta
- Psyonix announced today a second round of Beta sign-ups for the fast-paced sports-action game, Rocket League on PlayStation 4.
- GoD Factory Wingmen: Closed Beta Coming Soon
- BANDAI NAMCO Games Europe S.A.S. is excited to confirm that the Closed-Beta Test for GoD Factory: Wingmen began on yesterday for players world...
- FFXIV ARR: Latest Details Revealed on Heavensward Update
- During this past weekend’s Fan Festival event in Tokyo, Japan, FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn® director / producer Naoki Yoshida shared ...