EverQuest Next and Landmark Team Discuss F2P Option
Two of the key points to take away from the recent changes:
- Daybreak is no longer working with Storybricks, and has taken that part of development in-house. The gameplay design remains unchanged by this choice.
- Free-to-play models are still a focus of Daybreak Games, but they caution that “not every model fits with every game type,” indicating that while they believe EQN and Landmark will be free-to-play, they are not willing to commit 100% to that decision yet.
If you’re interested in either of the game’s development, make sure to listen in to the whole Q&A below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aion and Lineage II Enjoy Massive Weekly Update
- NCSoft has introduced new updates to both Aion and Lineage II this week as part of their regular maintenance.
- Swords of Chult Update Available Now For Neverwinter on PC
- The latest update for Neverwinter on PC, "Swords of Chult" is now officially live! A dynamic endgame skirmish, PVP changes and more...