EVE Online: Oceanus Feature Site Now Available
EVE Online’s Oceanus release feature site went up today, along with an in-development video highlighting the changes coming in the September 30th release. Oceanus brings full French language support (including the EVE client itself), new Burner missions, gorgeous cloaking effects, re-imagined wormhole space nebulae and effects, UI improvements and more. Oceanus is yet another in a long line of releases shipped about every six weeks for the award-winning sci-fi MMO. It offers a terrific opportunity to dive into EVE for the first time or return to the constantly changing and improving universe that still remains loyal to the same core gameplay that has made it famous for the past eleven years.
Check out the feature page for more information about Oceanus: http://community.eveonline.com/releases/oceanus/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 12/13: SOE Live, Prime World, Everquest, and Brick-Force
- A look at the latest MMO news.
- Khan Wars - Halloween Event 2017 Begins
- Khan Wars is hosting a special Halloween event, starting today! This event features a special quest. What awaits?
- Dragon's Wrath: New Details Revealed
- Launching this month on the Game321.com games portal, Dragon’s Wrath is a horizontal, combat-based MMORPG that casts players as daring heroe...