EVE Online: Oceanus Feature Site Now Available
EVE Online’s Oceanus release feature site went up today, along with an in-development video highlighting the changes coming in the September 30th release. Oceanus brings full French language support (including the EVE client itself), new Burner missions, gorgeous cloaking effects, re-imagined wormhole space nebulae and effects, UI improvements and more. Oceanus is yet another in a long line of releases shipped about every six weeks for the award-winning sci-fi MMO. It offers a terrific opportunity to dive into EVE for the first time or return to the constantly changing and improving universe that still remains loyal to the same core gameplay that has made it famous for the past eleven years.
Check out the feature page for more information about Oceanus: http://community.eveonline.com/releases/oceanus/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tata Blitz Reveals Dracula
- Gogogogo.com, a leading provider of online games, today revealed the next in a series of boss background story teasers for the new free to pla...
- Combat Arms Launches Belly of the Beast Update
- Nexon launched the Belly of the Beast update for Combat Arms, today, offering players a brand new PvE map to play.
- Formula Wincars: Less than 29 hours left on Kickstarter campaign
- DragonJam Studios seeks funds for its project, the innovative arcade racer Formula Wincars. Their crowdfunding campaign ends in 24 hours, havi...