EVE Online: Oceanus Feature Site Now Available
EVE Online’s Oceanus release feature site went up today, along with an in-development video highlighting the changes coming in the September 30th release. Oceanus brings full French language support (including the EVE client itself), new Burner missions, gorgeous cloaking effects, re-imagined wormhole space nebulae and effects, UI improvements and more. Oceanus is yet another in a long line of releases shipped about every six weeks for the award-winning sci-fi MMO. It offers a terrific opportunity to dive into EVE for the first time or return to the constantly changing and improving universe that still remains loyal to the same core gameplay that has made it famous for the past eleven years.
Check out the feature page for more information about Oceanus: http://community.eveonline.com/releases/oceanus/
Articles You May Enjoy
- PlanetSide 2: February Updates From the Front
- New updates for PlanetSide 2 aim to get players deeper in the action.
- Lord of the Rings Online: Gondor Aflame Update Now Available
- Turbine Studios and WB Games has just released a new updated for Lord of the Rings Online known as "Update 15: Gondor Aflame". This ...
- War of Angels Closed Beta Begins Nov 3
- War of Angels Closed Beta begins on November 3, 2010 and runs until November 12, 2010. Neowiz will be publishing War of Angels world-wide.