EVE Online: Oceanus Feature Site Now Available
EVE Online’s Oceanus release feature site went up today, along with an in-development video highlighting the changes coming in the September 30th release. Oceanus brings full French language support (including the EVE client itself), new Burner missions, gorgeous cloaking effects, re-imagined wormhole space nebulae and effects, UI improvements and more. Oceanus is yet another in a long line of releases shipped about every six weeks for the award-winning sci-fi MMO. It offers a terrific opportunity to dive into EVE for the first time or return to the constantly changing and improving universe that still remains loyal to the same core gameplay that has made it famous for the past eleven years.
Check out the feature page for more information about Oceanus: http://community.eveonline.com/releases/oceanus/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Now available for Xbox One
- Neverwinter: Now available for Xbox One - Dungeons & Dragons MMORPG Now Available to Download for Free
- New Command Center Episode Released For PlanetSide 2
- Sony Online Entertainment has released the latest episode of the PlanetSide 2 Command Center video series.
- League of Legends Announces Long Awaited Team Builder Queue
- Tired of getting trolled out of your preferred champion pick in Riot Games' League of Legends?