Eve Online: All Systems Go For Fanfest 2015
CCP Games, a leading independent developer of massively multiplayer games, today announced that the final details for Fanfest 2015 are now available for eager fans interested in attending the annual gathering of thousands of EVE players and developers. Complete information about travel packages and tickets can now be found at http://fanfest.eveonline.com.
Tickets for Fanfest 2015 went on sale earlier this year, and while the least-expensive early-bird options are sold out, a limited number of discounted tickets are still available.
At EVE Fanfest, gamers from all over the world mix and mingle with CCP’s developers, learn about what’s coming in the EVE Universe, and celebrate with their online allies and adversaries. The three-day event culminates with the epic “Party at the Top of the World,” an event that will not be forgotten.
Unique to Fanfest 2015 will be a total solar eclipse on 20 March 2015, and NASA’s website says that Iceland is the best place in the world to view the event.
Other activities at Fanfest 2015 include:
- Presentations by CCP developers and community members
- Exclusive reveals and sneak previews for all of CCP’s games
- Live tournaments
- Player/developer roundtable discussions
- Exclusive charity dinner hosted by CEO Hilmar Veigar Pétursson and other CCP staff
- The infamous Developer Pub Crawl
- The Blue Lagoon Hangover Party
Additional activities will be announced in the coming months.
Standard admission tickets for Fanfest 2015 are $200 (€160), but a limited number of discounted tickets are available for $175 (€140) while supplies last. Players can also use PLEX to pay for their tickets and other event-related activities. EVE Fanfest partners Icelandair and Center Hotels are offering special rates on a variety of airfare and lodging packages.
Tickets and more information about Fanfest are available now at http://fanfest.eveonline.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online: Agents of Yesterday – Artifacts Now Available
- Agents of Yesterday - Artifacts, the latest update for Star Trek Online, is now available.
- Re:Evolve E3 Impressions
- Designed specifically for iOS and Android mobile devices, Re:Evolve offers its players a surprisingly high-quality MMO experience.
- Star Trek: Alien Domain Hosts Anniversary Video Contest
- Next month marks the first year anniversary of Star Trek: Alien Domain’s open launch.