EVE Online Adds French Lanuage Support
CCP Games, a leading independent developer of massively multiplayer games, has added French language support and myriad other features and improvements with Oceanus, the latest release for its compelling, long-standing sci-fi game, EVE Online.
In Oceanus, full French language support has come to EVE, including a localized client. With an award-winning player-community that spans the globe playing in a single shared universe, supporting multiple languages has become an important part of bringing players together, whether in small corporations of a dozen friends or coalitions of tens of thousands of pilots.
In the last eleven years, French-speaking players have already proven their skill and dedication across a variety of gameplay styles. With full language support their contributions should increase exponentially, as shown with other players when Russian, German, Japanese, and Chinese (simplified) were added.
For more info, visit www.eveonline.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cuisine Royale Now Available on Xbox (On Xbox Insider Hub)
- Darkflow Software and Gaijin Entertainment announced today that their MMO Shooter Cuisine Royale is coming to Xbox One.
- Digimon Masters Unleashes First Summer Update
- Joymax has launched the first summer update for Digimon Masters Online.
- Switchblade Review (PS4)
- Lucid Games brings something interesting to the table with Switchblade, which is now free to play on PS4 and PC via Steam.