Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado Expansion Coming Next Month
Legends tell of a great city deep in the jungle. It is rich in all the pleasures of mankind, and is so full of gold that the residents count this metal as nothing. The daring explorer that finds this city will bring glory to his king – and infinite riches to his pocket. Now Paradox Development Studio brings the adventure and politics of the Spanish conquest to life with the El Dorado expansion for Europa Universalis IV.
This expansion’s historical focus on the Central American and South American theaters of exploration will challenge you with new decisions worthy of a king or conqueror. As the Aztecs, subject the Mexican plain to your rule but make sure you have enough vassal kings to sacrifice to your angry gods. As the Europeans, push deeper into the jungles of the Amazon, following rumors of lost cities and magical fountains. Defer to the Pope as he intervenes to divide the New World among squabbling empires.
- A deep Nation Designer gives you new starting options for your games, including national ideas and custom monarchs
- Experience the new Nahuatl, Inti and Mayan religions with blood sacrifices or Sun Worship
- Send your conquistadors to hunt for the Seven Cities of Gold, or your explorer on exploration missions around the world
- Gold Fleets can traffic New World wealth back to Europe, and be targeted by your privateer fleets
- Use your trade fleets to hunt dangerous pirates
- Maintain good relations with the Pope so you can get a corner of the world to call your own in the Treaty of Tordesillas
For more information on Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado please visit: http://www.europauniversalis4.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE God Review - Chernobog, the Black God
- Chernobog is also known as the “Black God”, and is the counterpart of the White Gold, Belobog. Chernobog is the stuff of nightmares.
- Larian Studios Announces Divinity: Original Sin II
- Larian Studios today announced its most ambitious RPG ever - Divinity:Original Sin II.
- Daybreak Promotes New Executive Creative Director
- Daybreak Game Company has announced that it has promoted Jens Andersen as Executive Creative Director.