Ether Saga Online launches major update
Ether Saga Online, another MMO from Perfect World Entertainment, is also receiving a major upgrade this week.
The new update for Ether Saga Online introduces advanced classes, two for each class. These new advanced classes include new skills to learn. Players who are over level 90 will find a new exciting zone to explore. New players, or players under level 50, will also find the beginning areas completely revamped to be welcoming to new players.
In addition, the update includes improvements to the crafting, transformation, and pet system.
The Original Press Release:
PERFECT WORLD ENTERTAINMENT TAKES ETHER SAGA ONLINE TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Players Can Expect a Bevy of New Gameplay Updates
Dec. 15, 2009 – Redwood City, CA – Perfect World Entertainment Inc. (“PWE” or the “Company”), a wholly owned US subsidiary of Perfect World Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: PWRD), has released a major content update for Ether Saga Online. This update includes eight new advanced classes and a new zone for high level players, and a revamp of the beginning questline that refines the beginning player experience.
- New Advanced Classes: Each class can specialize in one of two paths, complete with new skills
- New zone for level 90+ players
- New Level 1-50 Experience: Beginning quests revamped
- Enhanced crafting system allows players to create many new functional items beyond weapons and armor
- Transformation System Bonuses: Major upgrades and buffs added
- Improved Pet System: Better pet melding bonuses and new ways to preserve your pet’s appearance
“We are always looking for ways to improve the gaming experience Ether Saga Online has to offer and this update delivers on that promise,” said Craig Beers, Product Manager for Ether Saga Online. “We’re delivering expansion quality features and content in this update that gamers can get right now.”
A prequel to Chinese literary classic, “Journey to the West”, Ether Saga Online features a bright, anime style graphics and an in-depth pet system for every player, entirely free of charge.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warships: Legends Celebrates A Million Users with 'Hunt for Atlanta' Campaign
- World of Warships: Legends from Wargaming, is proud to announce it broke a million users.
- Nexon Korean Unveils New Mobile Game Fantasy War Tactics
- International game developer and publisher NEXON Korea has revealed Fantasy War Tactics, a deep and tactical strategy role-playing game (SRPG)
- Hearthstone Reveals Final Cards for 'Rise of Shadows' Expansion
- Yesterday, the Hearthstone dev team hosted a livestream to reveal the final cards for the next expansion, Rise of Shadows.