Ether Saga Odyssey announced
Perfect World Entertainment has announced Ether Saga Odyssey, a re-launch of Ether Saga Online set to launch April 27.
The new update will introduce a new game engine and revised UI, offering higher quality graphics and art across the game, as well as making the game more user-friendly. The pet system will also be updated with new unique pets. Also coming is a new race with two new classes, new starting areas, new quests, and more for higher level characters.
Perfect World Entertainment also publishes Jade Dynasty, Forsaken World, Heroes of Three Kingdoms, and Battle of the Immortals.
Ether Saga Odyssey Screenshots:
PERFECT WORLD ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCES ETHER SAGA ODYSSEYLeading gamers to create and fight alongside hundreds of highly customizable pet friends
April 18, 2011 – Foster City, Calif. – Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a wholly owned US subsidiary of Perfect World Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: PWRD), announced today that Ether Saga Odyssey , a new chapter in the Ether Saga story will present a robust pet training system with new pets to capture, an upgraded game engine, an improved UI, and a plethora of new content. Set to go live in North America on April 27th, this free-to-play 3D MMORPG showcases lavish graphics that combines eastern and western elements. Based on a fantasy theme and virtual companion interactions, Ether Saga Odyssey will give players a new experience and lead gamers in an epic adventure through the world to battle alongside their very own unique pet friends.
“Ether Saga Odyssey highlights a pet training system which allows players to capture, train, and upgrade their pets to create stronger breeds,” said Aaron Potter, Product Manager for Ether Saga Odyssey. “Providing an atmosphere to enjoy free-form wrestle and play, players get to create different looking pets and even transform into the monster that they defeat. With the game’s intuitive game play systems, a large variety of unique features, new areas to discover and advanced skills to learn, we are excited to bring a truly one of a kind experience for gamers of all skill sets.”
• Pet Training System – With hundreds of pets to capture and tame, summon and train them to battle alongside with you while create stronger breeds with new abilities
• Monster Card System – Collect monster cards, transform into monsters as well as gain access to new attributes and skills
• Mini Games – Play a variety of fun casual games simultaneously as you complete quests
• 4 Distinct Races with 8 Advanced Classes – Each race has a unique look, mission and play style
• Character Customization – Customize the facial features and fashion of your character, choose from 9 different crafting and gathering skills as well as a variety of professions with skills ranging from forging armor and weapons, concocting potions, or creating items for your pets
• Ease of Access and Play/Improved UI – Additional visual aids and integrated Navigation System with auto-route feature for quick and easy routing to various locations and quest objectives
• Upgraded Game Engine – See polished art style as well as catchy, vibrant, and high quality graphics in concept art, screenshots, videos, and more
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eldevin Launches Closed Beta
- Hunted Cow Studios announced it is releasing over 70,000 closed beta keys for Eldevin, its massive multiplayer online roleplaying game.
- 2K Unveils WWE® SuperCard for Mobile Devices
- 2K today announced the larger-than-life, action-packed entertainment of WWE has arrived on mobile devices with WWE® SuperCard, a brand new co...
- Transformers: Earth Wars Review
- Transformers: Earth Wars is a free-to-play strategy game for the Android and iOS devices from BackFlip Studios.