Eternal Fury 2 Is a New Turn-Based RPG from Game Hollywood
Game Hollywood is officially launching their sequel to the mobile title Eternal Fury, Eternal Fury 2 on iOS and Android. Eternal Fury 2 will offer a brand-new adventure, with optimized gameplay, while also keeping true to the Eternal Fury feel. Eternal Fury 2 brings together 3D graphics, delightful battle effects, alongside mobile mainstay ideas such as upgradeable units and turn-based action. It also offers balanced PVP and PVE, with a deep weapon-combination system.
In Eternal Fury 2, players control a mysterious hero that has lost their memory. With or without a memory though, the fight for justice must carry on, and perhaps through this adventure, they’ll regain some of those lost memories. There is great and terrible chaos on the horizon, and it’s up to him to stop it. Players will be able to improve their skills but also acquire mounts, servants, friends, as well as joining Guild Members and friends on this new adventure. There will also, of course, be welcome events and rewards both in game, and on their official Facebook page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chat-Driven D&D Adventure Feeds Children in Need
- A live-streamed, chat-driven Dungeons & Dragons adventure in an effort to fundraise for No Kid Hungry.
- Snail Games Latest Action MMORPG, Blade Reborn, Available Globally
- Snail Games has just unveiled the global launch of their latest action MMORPG, Blade Reborn on both iOS and Android.
- World of Tanks Enters eSports Arena Officially
- Wargaming today announced details of the World of Tanks championship at the World Cyber Games 2012 Grand Finals.