Eternal Fury 2 Is a New Turn-Based RPG from Game Hollywood
Game Hollywood is officially launching their sequel to the mobile title Eternal Fury, Eternal Fury 2 on iOS and Android. Eternal Fury 2 will offer a brand-new adventure, with optimized gameplay, while also keeping true to the Eternal Fury feel. Eternal Fury 2 brings together 3D graphics, delightful battle effects, alongside mobile mainstay ideas such as upgradeable units and turn-based action. It also offers balanced PVP and PVE, with a deep weapon-combination system.
In Eternal Fury 2, players control a mysterious hero that has lost their memory. With or without a memory though, the fight for justice must carry on, and perhaps through this adventure, they’ll regain some of those lost memories. There is great and terrible chaos on the horizon, and it’s up to him to stop it. Players will be able to improve their skills but also acquire mounts, servants, friends, as well as joining Guild Members and friends on this new adventure. There will also, of course, be welcome events and rewards both in game, and on their official Facebook page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - Over 2 Million Users Registered
- Square Enix has announced that the total number of registered accounts for FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A REALM REBORN now exceeds 2 million globally.
- Elsword Introduces A New Continent
- Kill3rCombo has released a new update for Elsword, introducing new areas for high level players.
- FeArea, A Futuristic Action/MOBA is Now Available on Steam
- MUVGAMES is glad to announce the Early Access of their action MOBA, FeArea is live on Steam!