Escape from Tarkov Reveals Forest Map
Battlestate Games, developers of the much-anticipated military-themed FPS/MMO Escape from Tarkov have released several screenshots of a new in-game location – the Forest.
This vast Forest covers a major section of the city of Tarkov’s immediate outskirts and it hides many secrets. Attentive explorers will discover many locations, most of them dangerous, including an abandoned railroad station, sawmill, the remains of a crashed plane and much more. To succeed in the forest battlefield, players will have to adopt special combat tactics and learn to navigate in dense vegetation and open spaces.
Check out the screenshots of this new location in the gallery below.
Escape from Tarkov Woods
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legacy of Discord - Furious Wings Receives New 'Puppet Master' Class
- Coming on June 22nd to Legacy of Discord: Furious Wings, the new "Puppet Master" class, where you transform into a powerful Mecha.
- Blacklight Retribution Debuts On Steam
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced the full launch of Blacklight Retribution on Steam.
- Ashes of Creation's Team Grows, Reveals New Items and New Art
- Since Pax East, the Intrepid Studios team has been fairly silent, but that's because they've been hard at work producing Ashes of Cr...