Escape from Tarkov Reveals Forest Map
Battlestate Games, developers of the much-anticipated military-themed FPS/MMO Escape from Tarkov have released several screenshots of a new in-game location – the Forest.
This vast Forest covers a major section of the city of Tarkov’s immediate outskirts and it hides many secrets. Attentive explorers will discover many locations, most of them dangerous, including an abandoned railroad station, sawmill, the remains of a crashed plane and much more. To succeed in the forest battlefield, players will have to adopt special combat tactics and learn to navigate in dense vegetation and open spaces.
Check out the screenshots of this new location in the gallery below.
Escape from Tarkov Woods
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hellgate Global Announces September Events
- T3Fun has announced a new line-up of events for players of Hellgate Global.
- Celtic Heroes Celebrates Samhain/Halloween with Massive Content Update
- One Thumb Mobile, creator of the 3D mobile MMO, Celtic Heroes, is celebrating “the hallows” by unleashing a ton of awesome content for fre...
- Umbra's Mutiplayer Hero Defense Mode Unlocked
- Umbra has now reached the funding level on Kickstarter needed to unlock its first multiplayer element, Hero Defense Mode.