Erebus2 Announces Maia Rat Dungeon Release
Zemi Interactive, Inc., Korea’s leading MMORPG developer and service provider of famous free to play MMO “4Story” and “Erebus2” has announced the release of the Maia Rat dungeon.
The Maia Rat dungeon will be a continuation of the Lost Forest map. Players will be able to enter the dungeon and acquire unique accessories. Since this is a party dungeon, they will be able to enter only in the party form via Lost Forest.
There will be a Jackpot event in Erebus2 to honor the update as well, so players can shower in Tras (in-game currency) on their lucky hit while they hunt for monsters or items. The event will last for a week, so players will have to hurry if they want a piece of this event.
“Erebus2 was formed on the idea that games can really be an amusement park. Some would prefer a roller coaster while others prefer a more casual one. Erebus2 is trying just that so that everyone can have fun according to their taste.” Duke Kim, the PM of Erebus2, and also the Co-CEO of Zemi Interactive, says as he promises an exciting content update.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spirit Tales: New Protector Class Available on February 26th
- A brand-new class “Protector” will join the Lunar Fox tribe for KORAMGAME's Spirit Tales on the 26th of February 2014.
- MapleStorySEA Teams Up With Brown & Friends
- Popular LINE FRIENDS characters, BROWN & FRIENDS will be entering the Maple World in MapleStorySEA.
- War Thunder Announces Pending Release of Japanese Navy
- Gaijin Entertainment announced today that War Thunder will be unleashing the might of the Japanese Navy as the fifth Naval Forces tree.