Era of Celestials Reveals Huge ‘Elysian Sanctuary’ Gameplay Update
Yoozoo Games have a big update coming to Era of Celestials, a month after the first season of their esports event, Strongest Vanquisher. With this update, players get another chance to leap into airborne combat with this update – Elysian Sanctuary. Strongest Vanquisher let players etch their names on the Temple of War, and Elysian Sanctuary offers an all-new dimension of play within Era of Celestials. There are several sanctums that offer resources and upgrades for players.
Players can upgrade each of these places and make them more effective in distributing resources, and they will also produce higher-level items as a result. Another exciting development Elysian Sanctuary brings to Era of Celestials’ is the option to form a legion and represent your nation. Your legion can hold hundreds of players and is now available to players from all over Europe, the Americas and Asia.
- The Altar: the main sanctum, determines maximum level of all the below
- Beast Sanctum: here you can increase your character’s DEF
- Sprite Sanctum: increase your character’s ATK
- Elysian Sanctum: increase character’s HP
- Rainbow Crystal Ore: crystal ore-producing entity
- Sanctuary Fountain: free-flowing holy water
- Library: learn lots of skills and upgrade
Articles You May Enjoy
- AbleGamers Invited to SOE Live for the Charity’s 10th Anniversary
- AbleGamers Charity is getting ready to celebrate 10 years of fighting for the rights of gamers with disabilities to enjoy the same content as ...
- Wargaming.net League Grand Finals Head to Poland this April
- Wargaming today announced details about its first ever Wargaming.net League Grand Finals, slated to take place on April 4–6 at the Multikino...
- BattleTech Kickstarter Campaign Begins
- Jordan Weisman, studio co-founder and creator of the popular BattleTech and MechWarrior franchises, will be leading development.