Era of Celestials Reveals Huge ‘Elysian Sanctuary’ Gameplay Update
Yoozoo Games have a big update coming to Era of Celestials, a month after the first season of their esports event, Strongest Vanquisher. With this update, players get another chance to leap into airborne combat with this update – Elysian Sanctuary. Strongest Vanquisher let players etch their names on the Temple of War, and Elysian Sanctuary offers an all-new dimension of play within Era of Celestials. There are several sanctums that offer resources and upgrades for players.
Players can upgrade each of these places and make them more effective in distributing resources, and they will also produce higher-level items as a result. Another exciting development Elysian Sanctuary brings to Era of Celestials’ is the option to form a legion and represent your nation. Your legion can hold hundreds of players and is now available to players from all over Europe, the Americas and Asia.
- The Altar: the main sanctum, determines maximum level of all the below
- Beast Sanctum: here you can increase your character’s DEF
- Sprite Sanctum: increase your character’s ATK
- Elysian Sanctum: increase character’s HP
- Rainbow Crystal Ore: crystal ore-producing entity
- Sanctuary Fountain: free-flowing holy water
- Library: learn lots of skills and upgrade
Articles You May Enjoy
- ARK: Survival Evolved Enlists NVIDIA GameWorks
- Studio Wildcard announces that it is working with NVIDIA GameWorks Studios to add stunning special effects to ARK: Survival Evolved.
- Astro Lords: Oort Cloud Coming to North America and Europe from BISBOG
- BISBOG announces the Astro Lords: Oort Cloud publishing right for North America and Europe.
- Hardware Review: Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- Straight away, I’m more than a little disappointed, but not with the phone, but with American mobile carriers.