Entropy Launches First Major Feature Update
Artplant, the award-winning studio behind Battlestar Galactica Online, has launched the first major feature update for Entropy, its ambitious interstellar space MMO. ‘Hostile Takeover’ introduces an innovative faction conflict system that allows players to fight for control of the star systems across Entropy‘s frontier.
Players contracted with one of the game’s three mega-corporations can now work together to destabilize star systems controlled by their rivals and create opportunities for attack, or protect their own star systems from the actions of opposing players. This ongoing conflict culminates in battles fought in and around heavily defended space stations to decide the fate of entire star systems.
“I love the way that the feature is making every action meaningful,” says Jack Wulff, Entropy’s producer and chief executive officer of Artplant. “Your journey shapes the universe around you. Our players have been requesting more focused and meaningful PvP events, and with support for up to a hundred players in the same match, we expect some truly epic battles.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hyper Universe: Free Weekend Makes its Final Debut
- Hyper Universe is hosting its first and final Free Weekend starting this Friday, December 15 and running through December 20.
- The ELOA Initial Beta Test Starts Today
- Starting today, the initial beta test will give players the first opportunity to participate in the Western version of ELOA.
- Star Trek Online Launches Season 9: A New Accord
- Join Tuvak in season 9 of Star Trek Online, as the federation prepares a united front against the Undine.