EnMasse Scares Up Halloween Fun for TERA and Kritika
Starting October 18th, spooky Halloween fun is coming to both TERA and Kritika Online! On Thursday, October 19th, TERA players will see the return of Kyra’s “Pop-Up Potion Shack” and the return of the Harvest Festival Hall! Through Tuesday, November 14th players will collect “Kyra’s Catalysts” through a variety of in-game tasks, from daily quests to dungeons/battlegrounds. Exchange these for an assortment of random prizes such as the Mummy costume and skull accessory, as well as items from Halloween Past! The Eldritch Academy plays home to the annual Harvest Festival Hall event, challenging players to use Halloween Cannons to repel waves of sweet-toothed enemies intent on stealing all the candy they can carry. Successfully defending the precious troves of candy rewards players with special tokens that they can spend on a variety of rewards, including Boo, the spooky ghost pet, and the fearsome Boneshaker mount. The Harvest Festival concludes on Tuesday, November 7.
Kritika Online joins the fun, and starting on Wednesday, October 18th (through Wednesday, Nov. 1) the festivities extend to this fast-paced action game as well! The horrifying Haunted Room is the latest challenge to join the Danger Zone, and the Halloween Ghost is your foe! Earn a bag full of Festival Candies and a chance at special costumes. In addition, players can trade in the candies for specific costume pieces if they desire. Complete the Haunted Room event 50 times during the Halloween celebration and unlock a permanent Ghost pet ready to scare friends or strangers at a moment’s notice.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Livelock Launch Review
- Each character is different. Their combination of strengths and weaknesses promotes teamwork and online multiplayer.
- CI Games and Bandai Namco Announce Enemy Front Limited Edition
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. and CI Games, have announced a limited edition version of Enemy Front, the new first-person shooter action gam...
- Behind MU Legend: A Story of ARPGs and the Passion of Fans
- Today Webzen looks back on how far MU Legend has come, and how passionate their audience is for it.