Endless Space 2 – Making Sense of the PAX Prime 2016 Demo
During PAX Prime 2016 we had the lucky privilege to go hands on with Endless Space 2’s first ever public demo. However, knowing nothing of the lore beyond a few playthroughs with Endless Legend, we immediately found ourselves baffled at what was happening and why. The demo was just long enough to get our feet wet before ending abruptly with us feeling unsatisfied. With the help of hindsight, and the extreme sleep deprivation that comes with a full 14 hour work week covering PAX, we believe we have at last deciphered the demo, as presented in the following slideshow. Enjoy!
The Answer Couldn’t be More Obvious. Stop Doritos Trucks with a Doritos Truck Cannon. We secretly moved to act before the bluecap shipment reached the Sophons homeworld.
Overall the mission was a resounding success. But a few skilled drivers still broke through the barricade.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Review (PlayStation 4 Launch)
- There are lots of solo missions you can go on in Neverwinter that don’t take hours, where you can get experience and progression rewards.
- Might & Magic Duel of Champions: "Road to Paris" Tournamanet Update
- Today, Ubisoft released the third monthly news video for the “Road to Paris” eSport Tournament series. This episode highlights action from...
- Trove: Geode Takes Adventurers to a Wondrous New Planet
- Trion Worlds announced the next major expansion for Trove, and that's Geode - where players journey to a brand new planet.