Endless Space 2 – Making Sense of the PAX Prime 2016 Demo
During PAX Prime 2016 we had the lucky privilege to go hands on with Endless Space 2’s first ever public demo. However, knowing nothing of the lore beyond a few playthroughs with Endless Legend, we immediately found ourselves baffled at what was happening and why. The demo was just long enough to get our feet wet before ending abruptly with us feeling unsatisfied. With the help of hindsight, and the extreme sleep deprivation that comes with a full 14 hour work week covering PAX, we believe we have at last deciphered the demo, as presented in the following slideshow. Enjoy!
The Answer Couldn’t be More Obvious. Stop Doritos Trucks with a Doritos Truck Cannon. We secretly moved to act before the bluecap shipment reached the Sophons homeworld.
Overall the mission was a resounding success. But a few skilled drivers still broke through the barricade.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nine Dragons Introduces Kunlun Expansion
- Just in time for the hottest days of summer, Nine Dragons has released its Kunlun expansion.
- Hades' Star Press Alpha Impressions
- Quite simply, this is one mobile game in a class of its own.
- Immortal Conquest starts Season Three and New Skill System
- NetEase's Immortal Conquest rolls forward with the start of Season 3 today after players have captured the in-game city of Delphi.