Endless Space 2 – Making Sense of the PAX Prime 2016 Demo
During PAX Prime 2016 we had the lucky privilege to go hands on with Endless Space 2’s first ever public demo. However, knowing nothing of the lore beyond a few playthroughs with Endless Legend, we immediately found ourselves baffled at what was happening and why. The demo was just long enough to get our feet wet before ending abruptly with us feeling unsatisfied. With the help of hindsight, and the extreme sleep deprivation that comes with a full 14 hour work week covering PAX, we believe we have at last deciphered the demo, as presented in the following slideshow. Enjoy!
The Answer Couldn’t be More Obvious. Stop Doritos Trucks with a Doritos Truck Cannon. We secretly moved to act before the bluecap shipment reached the Sophons homeworld.
Overall the mission was a resounding success. But a few skilled drivers still broke through the barricade.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Unleashes Heavy Fighters in Third Archetype Reveal
- This week group A was voted on by backers, revealing the Heavy Fighters across the three realms.
- Devilian First Closed Beta Runs October 22-26
- Trion Worlds today published a producer’s letter announcing the first closed beta period for Devilian.
- Gauntlet 2014: Now available
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today released Gauntlet, a fully modernized reboot of the celebrated dungeon crawler, on Steam for PC, ...