Endless Legend: Eye on the Stars Update Available
Eye on the Stars is the third free update for Endless Legend. Due March 18, Eye on the Stars features a Victory Quest that gives players the chance to leave Auriga, offers three new map pre-sets, includes a new minor faction and Steam achievements (as per G2G community design and votes), adds an ask-to-declare war diplomatic option, and provides better modding tools for gamers who love to dig deeper.
Addition Details for Endless Legend: Eye on the Stars Include:
- Victory Quest: A final quest for all factions that unlocks after Faction specific Quests, where the player can repair a Spaceship and leave the planet.
- Three Map Generation Presets: Players will be able to easily choose a map preset for a fresh experience:
- New World: Players start on the same island and need to conquer a new one for resources.
- Scattered: Every player starts on its own island.
- Symmetrical: Symmetrical Twin continents, perfect mirrors of each other.
- The Dorgeshi Minor Faction: This new Minor Faction, chosen by the community, gives bonuses on Luxuries and has a powerful charging cavalier unit.
- “Ask to declare war” diplomatic option: Players will be able to ask a faction to declare war on another one.
- Three Steam Achievements: Community designed Steam Achievements. Kudos to T41, Andm, and Teslaflux community members.
- Enhanced Modding Tools: Modders will be able to have access to the game Simulation.
- New Keyboard Shortcuts: As requested by the community.
For more info, visit http://www.amplitude-studios.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Update 1.7 Teaser
- With update 1.7 for Star Wars The Old Republic on the horizon, EA/Bioware has given new information on some of the new additions.
- Star Supremacy Now On Aeria Games
- Star Supremacy, originally published by Barbily (and now LeKool), has now launched on Aeria Games.
- Dual Universe: Novaquark Raised 7.4M in Funding
- Dual Universe raised over 670k last year, becoming the third highest-funded game on Kickstarter... now they're at a total of 7.4 million.