En Masse Entertainment Thinks Pink in TERA for Breast Cancer Awareness
From today until November 1st, players of TERA are encouraged to “think pink” by purchasing the “Pink Power Bundle”. 100% of the net proceeds will go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation and is available for a limited time for 1495 EMP (Approximately 14.95 USD). It contains the following accessories:
- Pink Pinions —A pair of rare, translucent-pink wings that emit hearts to show off your caring spirit.
- Pink Wreath —A crown of pink flowers.
- Pink Brow Glasses—High-end eyewear for the caring soul.
“According to Breast Cancer.Org, there are more than 3.1 million survivors with breast cancer history, and 40,000 women are expected to die in 2017 from breast cancer,” said Matt Denomme, Senior Product Manager at En Masse Entertainment. “We’ve got a chance to help bring those numbers down by spreading awareness through our TERA community, as well as contributing proceeds from our Pink Power Bundle to one of the many charities in need. We hope our small part will help these statistics change for the better and fight this awful disease.”
More information can be found in the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Honor Arrives In League Of Legends
- League of Legends has launched the Honor system for its players, adding a new community feature to participate in.
- Total War Battles: Kingdoms Review
- Total War Battles: Kingdoms is a multiplayer Strategy game. The game is free-to-play and features hex-based city building, resource management
- Jagged Alliance: Flashback - Official Launch Date Announced
- Today Full Control announced the official launch date for Jagged Alliance: Flashback as October 21st, 2014. This news comes bundled with the n...