En Masse Entertainment Thinks Pink in TERA for Breast Cancer Awareness
From today until November 1st, players of TERA are encouraged to “think pink” by purchasing the “Pink Power Bundle”. 100% of the net proceeds will go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation and is available for a limited time for 1495 EMP (Approximately 14.95 USD). It contains the following accessories:
- Pink Pinions —A pair of rare, translucent-pink wings that emit hearts to show off your caring spirit.
- Pink Wreath —A crown of pink flowers.
- Pink Brow Glasses—High-end eyewear for the caring soul.
“According to Breast Cancer.Org, there are more than 3.1 million survivors with breast cancer history, and 40,000 women are expected to die in 2017 from breast cancer,” said Matt Denomme, Senior Product Manager at En Masse Entertainment. “We’ve got a chance to help bring those numbers down by spreading awareness through our TERA community, as well as contributing proceeds from our Pink Power Bundle to one of the many charities in need. We hope our small part will help these statistics change for the better and fight this awful disease.”
More information can be found in the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes Evolved Beauty and the Feast Update Launches
- Heroes Evolved, the new MOBA-style title from R2Games and NetDragon, has announced its latest update: Beauty and the Feast.
- Halloween Celebrations for Quickboy and Seven Knights
- Netmarble Games today announced special Halloween events for its recently released mobile games, Quickboy and Seven Knights.
- Bigpoint reveals Game of Thrones MMO
- Games publisher Bigpoint has revealed that it will offer a first-look into the production of its Game of Thrones MMO at GDC.