En Masse Entertainment Thinks Pink in TERA for Breast Cancer Awareness
From today until November 1st, players of TERA are encouraged to “think pink” by purchasing the “Pink Power Bundle”. 100% of the net proceeds will go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation and is available for a limited time for 1495 EMP (Approximately 14.95 USD). It contains the following accessories:
- Pink Pinions —A pair of rare, translucent-pink wings that emit hearts to show off your caring spirit.
- Pink Wreath —A crown of pink flowers.
- Pink Brow Glasses—High-end eyewear for the caring soul.
“According to Breast Cancer.Org, there are more than 3.1 million survivors with breast cancer history, and 40,000 women are expected to die in 2017 from breast cancer,” said Matt Denomme, Senior Product Manager at En Masse Entertainment. “We’ve got a chance to help bring those numbers down by spreading awareness through our TERA community, as well as contributing proceeds from our Pink Power Bundle to one of the many charities in need. We hope our small part will help these statistics change for the better and fight this awful disease.”
More information can be found in the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- First Assault Announces Early Access Program
- An Early Access program for their first-person shooter Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex – First Assault Online (First Assault) ...
- Dragon Pals: New Dungeon and PvP Update Available
- Global games publisher R2Games has released a new update for its successful adventure MMORPG, Dragon Pals. This update introduces a set of new...
- Edge Case Games Reveal Tactical Space Combat Game, Fractured Space
- Edge Case Games, a new British games studio formed from the team behind Strike Suit Zero, has revealed its debut game: Fractured Space