En Masse Entertainment Thinks Pink in TERA for Breast Cancer Awareness
From today until November 1st, players of TERA are encouraged to “think pink” by purchasing the “Pink Power Bundle”. 100% of the net proceeds will go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation and is available for a limited time for 1495 EMP (Approximately 14.95 USD). It contains the following accessories:
- Pink Pinions —A pair of rare, translucent-pink wings that emit hearts to show off your caring spirit.
- Pink Wreath —A crown of pink flowers.
- Pink Brow Glasses—High-end eyewear for the caring soul.
“According to Breast Cancer.Org, there are more than 3.1 million survivors with breast cancer history, and 40,000 women are expected to die in 2017 from breast cancer,” said Matt Denomme, Senior Product Manager at En Masse Entertainment. “We’ve got a chance to help bring those numbers down by spreading awareness through our TERA community, as well as contributing proceeds from our Pink Power Bundle to one of the many charities in need. We hope our small part will help these statistics change for the better and fight this awful disease.”
More information can be found in the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Grinns Tale Launches, Blending Role-Playing, Adventure and City Building
- NEXON Co., a worldwide leader in free-to-play online games, welcomes one and all to experience the charm and fun of The Grinns Tale, the comp...
- 8BitMMO adds Music from Chiptune Legends
- Archive Entertainment has announced that music has finally arrived in 8BitMMO.
- Metro Conflict: New EU Servers and Game Update Available
- Two months after launch, Metro Conflict has received a huge update with new content and improvements