Elsword’s Rose Gets First Job Update
KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces the launch of the first Job Path Update for their newest Elsword character, Rose. See the new video HERE
Locked and loaded, Rose is done playing games, and she’s all about returning fire. As Elsword’s designated Royal Command spec ops badass, she literally carries an entire loadout of small arms and outright obnoxiously epic firepower into the next fight. This time, Rose takes the game to a whole new level. With the new Job Path expansion, the beautiful maiden of mayhem unleashes war incarnate. Though Rose’s weapon load-out hasn’t been compromised, the Heavy Barrel and Storm Trooper Jobs focus on heavy munitions and massive direct damage, this new Job path capitalizes on the big boom punch of hand cannons and an obscenely massive array of explosive and incendiary cast abilities that would make Michael Bay blush. (Lens flare not included)
Rose brings the all new ECP combat system to Elsword. ECP is a new system that enables Rose to switch between the four weapon types, utilizing a measured casting bar that upon exhausting, triggers her damage boosting Over Strike mode.
Rose comes bearing the gift of brutality… and events abound!
When players successfully complete the Heavy Barrel or Storm Trooper Job change, leveling up reward them with an extra 50% EXP; launching players towards their end game goal with ease.
Weekend Fever! Who doesn’t like 300% EXP!?… Players can take advantage of an extreme EXP boost event that activates two times per day for two hours only!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Talks Stretch Goals in Founding Principle #15
- It's been quite a while since Camelot Unchained saw a new Foundational Principle from the CityState Entertainment team. But #15 has arriv...
- Brave Frontier Celebrates Its 2nd Year Anniversary
- Brave Frontier is celebrating its second year anniversary for the entire month of November.
- Guns and Robots Releases New Multiplayer online battle arena
- As its name suggests, "Hellfire" is subterranean dungeon maze with new setting for players to explore. The map is suited for all ava...