Elsword Reveals Raven’s Weapon Taker Class
Today Kill3rCombo, publisher of the hit free-to-play action MMORPG Elsword, unleashes its latest class for the dark and deadly character Raven. With intense firepower and a brand-new “overheat” mode, the Weapon Taker class turns Raven into a force to be reckoned with. This new class is part of the on-going Elsword Transformation series; a multi-month campaign delivering a new class for each of the six unique Elsword characters.
Elsword’s mercenary character Raven becomes even more menacing with Weapon Taker’s new abilities. His giant metal claw turns into a virtual weapon of mass destruction with aggressive high-caliber attacks. Weapon Taker’s standout feature is a new “overheat” mode which deals extra incendiary damage to enemies, while injuring Raven himself. “Overheat” mode poses a particularly tricky strategic question for the game’s deep PvP mode, will players choose to do extra damage but leave themselves vulnerable as a result?
Grafted on him against his will, Raven’s claw is central to his fighting style and his mercurial personality. While it gives him great power, Raven’s claw forever tempts him to unleash his rage in a carnival of wanton destruction. The result is a constant struggle to maintain sanity. As a Weapon Taker, Raven uses his mechanical prowess to modify his claw, giving it additional firepower and giving him another chance at control.
Articles You May Enjoy
- John Smedley steps down as Daybreak's CEO
- John Smedley, long time CEO of Daybreak (going back into its early days as Sony Online Entertainment), has stepped down.
- Spirit Tales reveals lore behind Spirit Forms
- Have you been wondering what, and why, Spirit Forms (the animal-like forms characters transform into) exist in Spirit Tales?
- Wildstar: New Content Confirmed for 2015
- Chad Moore, creative director for Wildstar, has just posted a letter to players detailing the focus and content of the game’s upcoming updat...