Eligium reveals first details
As Eligium makes a public debut at GamesCom, Frogster has revealed the first details about the free-to-play MMORPG’s features.
The game will feature four races – Human, Elf, Silvia, and Panda – as well as five classes: Warrior, Hunter, Druid, Mage, and Fighter. Open world bosses, group instances and dungeons, PvP, guild and faction wars, player housing, mount-hatching, pets, and a player ranking system round out the list of features Eligium promises to offer. Beta registration is accepted at eligium.com.
Frogster also publishes Runes of Magic and Mythos.
ELIGIUM – The Chosen One
First details and cinematic trailer released
Frogster today released the first detailed information on its new fantasy MMORPG, ‘ELIGIUM – The Chosen One’, including a thrilling cinematic trailer.
The trailer depicts a band of fearless heroes mounting a daring attack on a massive demon fortress. The three adventurer’s swathe through their enemies in stunning fashion before their true target reveals himself. This is the target of the Chosen One.
ELIGIUM – The Chosen One challenges players to see if they have what it takes to be the Chosen One and free the world from the invading demonic hordes. But ELIGIUM offers far more than dungeons and group instances seething with hostile monsters. This free-to-play MMO stands out from the crowd with its exceptionally captivating gameplay and a collection of features encompassing a range of genres.
·Five playable race/class combinations including panda fighters
·High degree of customisation through special skill system, crafting and extensive item upgrading
·Challenging group instances and dungeons as well as open world opponents
·PvP and guild systems featuring wars between fractions and guilds, player housing, ranking system and much more
·Mount-hatching system and pets that aid players
ELIGIUM was developed by Chinese developer Shanda Games Ltd. Frogster holds the rights and plans to launch the game as a free-to-play title in Q1 2012 in English, German, French and Polish language versions. The beta phase will begin in 2011 and interested players can register on the game’s website at www.eligium.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dauntless Celebrates A Year of Closed Beta
- It has officially been a year of Phoenix Labs' Behemoth-Slaying Dauntless entered Closed Beta.
- Grave - New open world survival horror game hits Kickstarter
- The Kickstarter campaign for Grave, a new open world, procedural survival horror game being developed by Broken Window Studios, Inc. is now li...
- Entropia Universe: Coming to mobile devices and browsers
- Entropia Universe AB, the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (MMORCE) game, announced today that gamers will soon be able ...