Eldevin: Patch 1.17 introduces mounts
Hunted Cow Studios have released Patch 1.17 for Eldevin, their free-to-play 3D MMORPG, bringing mounts to the game for the first time. Eldevin is playable in browser or through the recently released desktop client.
Update 1.17 features 12 new mounts that can be obtained in a variety of ways. Players can start collecting mounts by visiting the Riding Trainer near the Eldevin Fountain. Other mounts can be obtained via crafting, purchased for Eldevin Points or Valor Points and found as drops from certain powerful monsters. One mount is obtainable only as an achievement reward.
Mount speed will be tied directly to the level of riding skill possessed by the player’s character. Riding skill comes in three levels, with each level offering a 20% increase in speed. For example; at level one your character will travel at 120% speed, regardless of which mount they’re on. At level two they’ll travel at 140%, while at level three they’ll travel at 160%. Level one riding skill costs 5 gold to learn, level two costs 250 gold, and level three costs 1000 gold.
We’ve also made some changes to weapon drops, adding in rare weapons which have all their attributes generated randomly, and we’ve updated trash drop in level 40 and 45 dungeons to drop components for the crafted mounts.
Visit our website for more details.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Overwatch Orisa Hero in Review
- Orisa is a medium difficulty tank hero who serves as the central anchor of her team.
- Grepolis Unleashes Battle of Troy Event
- InnoGames’ Greek strategy game Grepolis, relives the legendary Trojan War with its latest event: “The Battle of Troy”, launched on all ...
- League of Angels II Begins X-Server Expedition
- After the introduction of Mythic Equipment last week to League of Angels II, many players have been able to rise their BR to new heights.