Eldevin joins Steam Greenlight
Hunted Cow Studios has been hard at work with their biggest browser-based title now joining Steam’s Greenlight platform.
Eldevin is already known for it’s rich storyline involving hundreds of quests, class-less combat system and many other features, but the Steam release promises many new and improved features requested by the community such as Hardware Rendering (better and faster graphics performance), WASD movement and improved camera freedom.
For more information on Eldevin, as well as a chance to vote for it on Steam Greenlight, check out their page here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=213770724
Articles You May Enjoy
- Summoners War Celebrates 100M Downloads with Premiere of Animated Short
- Com2uS has surpassed 100 million downloads of their flagship title, Summoners War, and is celebrating with an animated short.
- Burndown is Now Available in Steam Early Access
- A new Battle Royale title has hit Steam's Early Access program in the form of Burndown.
- New Cars and Dates available in Drift Girls
- Shower these new models in presents and praise as you nod your head to the sultry beats of the Drift Girls OST.