Eldevin joins Steam Greenlight
Hunted Cow Studios has been hard at work with their biggest browser-based title now joining Steam’s Greenlight platform.
Eldevin is already known for it’s rich storyline involving hundreds of quests, class-less combat system and many other features, but the Steam release promises many new and improved features requested by the community such as Hardware Rendering (better and faster graphics performance), WASD movement and improved camera freedom.
For more information on Eldevin, as well as a chance to vote for it on Steam Greenlight, check out their page here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=213770724
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dofus: Epic Server Introduced
- On this international server, called Shadow, the death of the character is permanent in fights against monsters. And contrary to the Heroic Se...
- BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE Releases New Tanks
- Today, BANDAI NAMCO Games America releases its latest game update for the free-to-play title for PC, BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE, which introduc...
- Kingdom Hearts Union X[Cross] Collaborates with Incredibles 2
- It's time for Supers to leap into action in Kingdom Hearts Union x(Cross}, starting today and running until August 19th, 2018.