Eldevin joins Steam Greenlight
Hunted Cow Studios has been hard at work with their biggest browser-based title now joining Steam’s Greenlight platform.
Eldevin is already known for it’s rich storyline involving hundreds of quests, class-less combat system and many other features, but the Steam release promises many new and improved features requested by the community such as Hardware Rendering (better and faster graphics performance), WASD movement and improved camera freedom.
For more information on Eldevin, as well as a chance to vote for it on Steam Greenlight, check out their page here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=213770724
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rival Knights Review
- For all its straight forward simplicity – charge forward on a horse and hit someone with a stick, and whoever stays seated is the victor –...
- Trinium Wars Shutting Down This August
- Trinium Wars has announced that it is shutting down on August 31, and is no longer available on Steam.
- Star Trek Online: Season 11 - New Dawn Now Available
- This brand new season marks the debut of a revamped Cardassian mission series and two new featured episodes.