Eden Eternal previews October update
October will feature another major update for Aeria Games’ latest free-to-play MMORPG, Eden Eternal.
The patch will raise the level cap from 55 to 60, and introduces the new Templar class (third under the defensive tier), letting them use holy magic to heal or smite their foes. The patch also will introduce player housing, where players can rent a house and decorate with items (found through quests or purchased), as well as let others visit their house for stat buffs; new maps (Decay Swamp and Highlands, each with their own dungeon, plus Cyclone Basin and Viper’s Forest); a new daily event featuring pirate invasions in Aven; partial enchantments; and the ability to earn Alpaca coins in higher level areas.
Aeria Games also publishes Grand Fantasia and Dream of Mirror Online.
Eden Eternal Gameplay Screenshot
New Content Planned for Eden Eternal in Early October
Prepare for Customizable Player Housing and the Templar Class
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – Sept. 26, 2011 – Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, is expected to release a new content heavy patch for Eden Eternal in early October that will pack features such as the new Templar class, raise in level cap and customizable player housing.
Player housing is a new feature that will allow players to rent a house from one of the new Innkeeper NPCs and fully decorate their houses with various items they can purchase or earn through quests. Players now have the ability to hold “parties,” which will allow players to visit their homes and earn various status boosts.
Eden Eternal’s level cap will also increase from level 55 to 60 and will give players the ability to change to the new Templar class. The Templar class is the third class under the defensive tier and they possess holy magic, which allows them to either heal or deal holy damage to enemies. The Templar class will be accessible to those at level 60 along with any level 55 Cleric or Knight.
Also included in the upcoming content patch:
· Uncharted Territories: The new content patch has a variety of new areas that are tailored for those who have hit high levels. The Central Continent will include two new level 55 maps named “Decay Swamp” and “Highlands,” which both include 2 dungeons as well. The Southeastern Continent will include two new maps that are called “Cyclone Basin” and “Viper’s Forest.”
· Pirate Invasion Event: Pirates will be invading Aven at random times in the day. Players must eliminate all pirates and the almighty One-Eye Roger will appear as the last boss. Participants will be rewarded but the top 4 players that deal the most damage to One-Eye Roger will have statues of their character on display in town until the next invasion.
· Partial Enchantments: This new system will allow players to craft even better items than before. Players will be able to purchase various specialized enchants from a new merchant in Aven.
· Alpacas Coins: Gold and silver Alpaca coins will be available through quests in higher level areas and the coins can be redeemed for various items.
Just like all of Aeria Games’ other titles, Eden Eternal is free to play. For more information regarding Eden Eternal, please visit http://edeneternal.aeriagames.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fractured Reveals Update on Housing, Towns, and Political System
- Dynamight revealed another update to their upcoming MMO Fractured, discussing politics and housing.
- A Trip Down Memory Lane While Taking Acid: RF Online Mobile
- MMOHuts reviews RF Online Mobile, a free-to-play mobile title based on the classic MMO RF Online.