Eden Eternal announces new expansion
Eden Eternal’s first expansion and major content update has been announced, and is scheduled to release in early July.
The update will add a new playable race, the Zumi, who are described as “mouse-like creatures with affection for invention and commerce.” Also being added are new dungeons, and a ranking reward system for the top players and guilds each month (per server).
Eden Eternal is published by Aeria Games, which also publishes Kitsu Saga, Dream of Mirror Online, and Grand Fantasia.
Eden Eternal Gameplay Screenshot
Aeria Games Announces Upcoming Content for Eden Eternal
New Zumi Race, Extra Dungeons Set for Early July Release
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – June 30, 2011 – Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, today announced the upcoming release of its first major content update to Eden Eternal. The patch, scheduled for an early July release, includes new endgame content and introduces the Zumi race.
The Zumi are small, mouse-like creatures with affection for invention and commerce. They hail from the distant, parched deserts of the southeast and traveled to the central continent to take advantage of rich trade opportunities. For the first time, players will be able to start their journey as one of the industrious Zumi. The new playable race is just one of several upcoming expansions to Eden Eternal.
The content update includes:
· New Playable Race – Players will now have the ability to create a new character and play as one of the Zumi race. Take advantage stat bonuses for certain classes and check out the Zumi-only starting zone!
· New Dungeons – The challenges keep coming with additional high level dungeons for players to explore. Encounter new bosses, discover new treasures and learn more than you ever imagined about your heroic destiny.
· Ranking Reward System – Each month top players and guilds from each server will be rewarded for their efforts with rare and valuable prizes.
Eden Eternal is an anime-style Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (MMORPG) created by award-winning developers X-Legend Entertainment. Like every title at Aeria Games, Eden Eternal is free to play and does not require a subscription fee. For more information on Eden Eternal, please visit http://edeneternal.aeriagames.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Team Racing League Out Now
- Gamious' Team Racing League is now officially live, and it's the first of its kind: A dedicated team-based racing game.
- Conan Exiles Gameplay to be Streamed on Friday
- Funcom takes it one step further by unveiling live gameplay for the first time ever in the inaugural Official Community Stream on Twitch
- Supernova Alpha First Impressions
- the core concept of Supernova has the potential to be Bandai Namco's next diamond in the rough. Though it may not appeal to core MOBA pla...