Ecol Tactics Now in Closed Beta
GamesCampus today launches the closed beta for its highly-anticipated turn-based browser strategy game, Ecol Tactics Online. From now until March 13th, players can grab the exclusive keys at multiple partner websites and then register to gain entrance into this fast-action tactical role playing game and compete in a variety of events.
With a Plethora of events to participate in, Ecol Tactics gives users a taste of what to expect in the full release! CBT participants who spend at least one hour on Ecol Tactics over the next several days will be gifted the unique “CBT Tester Cap” when open beta begins. Players simply need to be online and active for 60 minutes each day over the next week to earn this reward. For those dedicated testers who reach the maximum level of 30 during the closed beta test, they will also receive the “CBT Leveler’s Tassel” during open beta.
Players who log in daily will also receive an M-ticket, used to recruit master mercenaries, as well as a Gacha token once per day. Each new character created will also receive a beginners box, which is comprised of 1x M-Ticket, 5x HP Potions (Small), 5x MP Potions (Small), and 1x Level 15 Bonus Box. Another box is rewarded when the player reaches level 15.
While Playing in Ecol Tactics, if you come along a friendly, helpful, or just generally cool member, take a screenshot, and let us know! We will reward both that player and you! GamesCampus is also rewarding testers who spot any lingering bugs and report them on the forums with a detailed explanation of how the problem occurs, alongside screen shots. All qualifying players will receive a reward in open beta.
Looking to hunt bugs in a different fashion? Collect “bugs” that drop off of any enemies and receive dubious rewards including Bug Juice and the “Bug Squasher Cap”! No bugs were harmed in the making of this juice, only squashed, pressed in cheese cloth and drained into squeeze bottles. The Bug Catcher quest is repeatable.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot Gets Steam-y
- Today, Ubisoft® announced that The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, the humorous hack-n’-slash-meets-tower-defence PC title from Ubisoft Montrea...
- Last Year: 5v1 Multiplayer Surivival Horror Game Revealed
- Game industry veteran James Matthew Wearing has recently revealed that he is working on a 5 vs 1 Multiplayer Survival Horror game called "...
- The World 2: Now Greenlit on Steam
- We Are Good games is proud to announce that after 50,000 views and thousands of player votes on Steam’s Greenlit service, “The World 2” ...