Ecol Tactics Movement Trailer Released
GamesCampus has launched a new trailer for the turn-based strategy MMO Ecol Tactics, showing off how easy the game is to play for people who may not be familiar with the genre.
The goal of the trailer is not only to show off the depth of strategy, but to give an idea at how a turn-based strategy game will work in a browser. Ecol Tactics takes a great deal of inspiration from classic strategy games of the past, while allowing a story with amazing depth, and a level of customization not often found in other browser games.
With several different types of units to learn and master, the game promises to offer plenty for newcomers and veterans to the genre alike.
GamesCampus also publishes RF Online and Asda 2.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vanguard to go free-to-play
- Sony Online Entertainment has announced that one of its last pay-to-play games, Vanguard, will go free-to-play this summer.
- Ubisoft's Bayek Takes a Leap of Faith into Legacy of Discord
- The Ubisoft crossover continues, with Legacy of Discord seeing another Assassin's Creed character: Bayek of Siwa.
- Forge of Empires: Now Available On Android
- InnoGames published the highly anticipated Android app for the hugely successful online game Forge of Empires.