Ecol Tactics Movement Trailer Released
GamesCampus has launched a new trailer for the turn-based strategy MMO Ecol Tactics, showing off how easy the game is to play for people who may not be familiar with the genre.
The goal of the trailer is not only to show off the depth of strategy, but to give an idea at how a turn-based strategy game will work in a browser. Ecol Tactics takes a great deal of inspiration from classic strategy games of the past, while allowing a story with amazing depth, and a level of customization not often found in other browser games.
With several different types of units to learn and master, the game promises to offer plenty for newcomers and veterans to the genre alike.
GamesCampus also publishes RF Online and Asda 2.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Anime Action-RPG Closers coming to America/Europe via En Masse' this Fall
- One anime action-RPG we've been keeping a keen eye on is Closers. We've recently learned that it is finally confirmed for release in...
- ESRB's New Label is a Meaningless Gesture
- Yesterday, we learned that the ESRB plans on taking action, in regards to games that feature any in-game purchases.
- New feature in Runescape puts power in hands of players
- Jagex has just announced a new update for Runescape that gives players the power to control the future direction of their MMO experience with ...