Ecol Tactics Movement Trailer Released
GamesCampus has launched a new trailer for the turn-based strategy MMO Ecol Tactics, showing off how easy the game is to play for people who may not be familiar with the genre.
The goal of the trailer is not only to show off the depth of strategy, but to give an idea at how a turn-based strategy game will work in a browser. Ecol Tactics takes a great deal of inspiration from classic strategy games of the past, while allowing a story with amazing depth, and a level of customization not often found in other browser games.
With several different types of units to learn and master, the game promises to offer plenty for newcomers and veterans to the genre alike.
GamesCampus also publishes RF Online and Asda 2.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Broforce: New Alien Infestation Update Available
- Fight to defend civilization as aliens encroach upon all that free people hold dear in Broforce's latest and largest update yet. Aliens, ...
- Krosmaster Takes on a New Milestone
- The beta of the new fully animated 3D version of Krosmaster Arena is now available.
- New Pirate Update Sails In For MicroVolts
- Rock Hippo Productions Ltd. announced today the launch of its latest update – Pirate - for their popular free-to-play cartoon-style third-pe...