Ecol Tactics Movement Trailer Released
GamesCampus has launched a new trailer for the turn-based strategy MMO Ecol Tactics, showing off how easy the game is to play for people who may not be familiar with the genre.
The goal of the trailer is not only to show off the depth of strategy, but to give an idea at how a turn-based strategy game will work in a browser. Ecol Tactics takes a great deal of inspiration from classic strategy games of the past, while allowing a story with amazing depth, and a level of customization not often found in other browser games.
With several different types of units to learn and master, the game promises to offer plenty for newcomers and veterans to the genre alike.
GamesCampus also publishes RF Online and Asda 2.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlas Reactor Announces Free Mode and Progression Changes
- Today, the Atlas Reactor team has made two big announcements regarding the game's free to play mode, and changes to player progression.
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (10/3): Vindictus & Smite
- Watch the team gaming it up and get a preview of upcoming First Look videos with us every Friday at 11am PST!
- Boss Key Productions Announces Debut Title LawBreakers
- Boss Key Productions today announced the official title of its highly-anticipated first game: LawBreakers (formerly known by its codename, “...