Ecol Tactics Movement Trailer Released
GamesCampus has launched a new trailer for the turn-based strategy MMO Ecol Tactics, showing off how easy the game is to play for people who may not be familiar with the genre.
The goal of the trailer is not only to show off the depth of strategy, but to give an idea at how a turn-based strategy game will work in a browser. Ecol Tactics takes a great deal of inspiration from classic strategy games of the past, while allowing a story with amazing depth, and a level of customization not often found in other browser games.
With several different types of units to learn and master, the game promises to offer plenty for newcomers and veterans to the genre alike.
GamesCampus also publishes RF Online and Asda 2.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War: Attila 50 Turn Press Preview
- Historically speaking, the Huns came to the European kingdoms and showed no mercy. You will find similar merciless gameplay in Total War: Atti...
- Musician Scooter Jennings To Reveal New Album in Shroud of the Avatar
- It’s not often a well-known singer/songwriter takes to the world of computer games to debut his latest album.
- League of Angels: Fires of Fusion Expansion Available on March 28th
- GTArcade has recently released a brand new expansion pack for their latest free-to-play MMORPG title, League of Angels. The expansion pack, Fi...