Eclipse War Online launches Closed Beta on February 25th
Playwith Interactive, publishers R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud & Seal Online, are almost ready release their latest title, Eclipse War Online, into closed beta on Febrary 25th. Players will be able to join others for a 2 week closed beta test and preview all the following groundbreaking features:
- Character Transformations: All beasts and monsters in Eclipse War can drop a special Transformation Card, allowing your character to take their physical form. Each card has unique stats and 4 additional skills! Over 700 cards to collect!
- Exciting New PvP: Eclipse War offers an exciting 3 Lane AOS mode complete with towers and minions, Arena mode, and more!
- A living World: Every species has a natural prey or predator that changes how combat plays out. The time of day and geographic location will also play an important role in gameplay.
To participate in the closed beta, simply sign up here at: https://portal.playrohan.com/Member/Register/Register.html
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grey Goo: Launching on Friday Jan 23
- Team Grey Box is super excited for the launch of Grey Goo this Friday. It's been a long time coming, but now it’s your turn to join th...
- Call of Duty AW: Customization Items Now Available
- Check out the diverse selection of new customisation items in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare available now in the in-game store.
- Phantomgate: The Last Valkyrie is a new Mobile RPG from Netmarble
- A new mobile RPG has come from Netmarble set in the rich lore of the Norse Mythology: Phantomgate: The Last Valkyrie.