Dying Light: The Movie Announced
Starting today, Techland together with GAME UK are offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for everyone who has ever dreamed of landing their own role in a full feature film, without having to go through the hard work of things such castings and auditions. By purchasing The Spotlight Edition of Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Edition, one person can become an integral part of Dying Light’s move to the big screen.
This one-of-a-kind edition includes a supporting role in Dying Light: The Movie, acting classes, and a number of other film-related rewards. The full list can be found in the image below or at Game.co.uk.
Charlotte Knight, UK Retail MD at GAME says: “Dying Light is one of the most exciting survival games around and what’s more – it’s Oscar season so what better time than now to head to the Hollywood hills! We know our community like to get in character and will have no doubt been inspired by the leading actors on the big screen – so this is a really exciting opportunity for any gamer wanting to hit the silver screen in style!
After their brilliant Zombie Home Edition last year, we’re pleased to partner with Techland again and offer our community yet another, only at GAME experience.”
All of this comes with a very reasonable price tag of $10,000,000 USD.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crooz Releases New Racing Game ACR Drift for iOS
- Crooz announces the iOS release of ACR Drift, a free to play drift racing game for mobile.
- Blade & Soul Unchained Update Now Live
- NCSoft West has released Blade & Soul Unchained, the second content update for the MMORPG in the West.
- Sword of Phantasia Mobile Review
- Sword of Phantasia, has taken the cutesy mobile gaming route that is reminiscent of another mobile title, Final Fantasy: Airborne Brigade.