Dying Light Global Launch Dates Confirmed
Techland announced today the updated global launch dates for Dying Light. The game will have a worldwide digital release on PC of January 27, 2015. In North and South America, the digital release and physical copies for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will be available at the same day.
In Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Australia, Dying Light will have a digital release on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One of January 28, 2015. Physical copies of the game will be released in these territories on February 27, 2015. Additionally all of the physical preordered versions will include two DLC packs, Cuisine & Cargo and Ultimate Survivor Bundle, free of charge.
Subsequently, the “Be the Zombie” multiplayer mode, where players take control of the Night Hunter and can invade others’ games, will be now be available for free on all platforms everywhere.
For more info, visit http://dyinglightgame.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trials of Ascension Prepares For Kickstarter Campaign
- Forged Chaos has announced that on February 19th at 3pm EST, it will launch a new Kickstarter page for Trials of Ascension.
- League of Legends Reveals Kled the Cantankerous Cavalier
- Riot Games at last reveals the full kit of their incoming summer champion, Kled.
- Dawngate 2014 Closed Beta Impressions
- MMOHuts's Ragachak runs Dawngate's lanes and jungles to give some early impressions of the state of the MOBA.