Dying Light Global Launch Dates Confirmed
Techland announced today the updated global launch dates for Dying Light. The game will have a worldwide digital release on PC of January 27, 2015. In North and South America, the digital release and physical copies for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will be available at the same day.
In Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Australia, Dying Light will have a digital release on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One of January 28, 2015. Physical copies of the game will be released in these territories on February 27, 2015. Additionally all of the physical preordered versions will include two DLC packs, Cuisine & Cargo and Ultimate Survivor Bundle, free of charge.
Subsequently, the “Be the Zombie” multiplayer mode, where players take control of the Night Hunter and can invade others’ games, will be now be available for free on all platforms everywhere.
For more info, visit http://dyinglightgame.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Concept Art of Guns and Robots Gives a Foretaste of the Upcoming Shooter
- GUNS and ROBOTS is an online shooter, featuring annihilating robots, dominating fields of battle with wide variety of fun, deadly weapons and ...
- Runes of Magic Celebrates Their 10th Anniversary With a Huge Festival
- Gameforge is proud to announce the 10th anniversary of Runewaker's Free-to-Play MMORPG, Runes of Magic.
- Divinity: Original Sin: Now comes with "Cow Simulator 2014" free
- Larian Studios announced today that the editor for Divinity: Original Sin, will be available as part of the Early Access beta on June 26th. No...