Dying Light Developer Tools Updated
Following the great popularity of Dying Light Developer Tools for Steam Workshops, Techland have recently expanded the tools with new features including terrain creation & editing and the support for custom model import.
To celebrate these new creative opportunities, Techland and Alienware announced today the second edition of the “Beyond Dying Light” contest. Anyone can compete by creating a custom map using Dying Light Developers Tools (available for free on Steam) and submitting it at the official contest website. This time the grand prize is an Alienware Alpha i7 and a branded backpack filled with Dying Light gadgets. The contest is held in collaboration with Gamebanana.com and Gamedevcontests.com.
The contest runs from August 3rd to August 31st and aims to select the most innovative, well-made, and awesome maps. Thanks to the recent massive update that added the ability to import custom objects into the game, the participants can now let their imagination run wilder than ever before.
More information and the submission form can be found at DyingLightGame.com/Devtools-Contest. To ease new users into the wonderful world of user generated content, Techland is keeping an ongoing series of video tutorials explaining ins and outs of the tools.
The complete Dying Light Developer Tools Guide playlist can be found on the game’s official YouTube channel here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Worlds Adrift Sky Island Creation Tool Impressions
- You play as a Skypirate; and come on, who hasn’t secretly fantasized about being a Skypirate?
- Webzen Portal Hits 6 Year Mark
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, launched its 6th anniversary game events today, celebrating 6 years of its glo
- Granado Espada (EU): Armonia Episode 2 updated
- EuroGamez GmbH announced today that the newest version of Granado Espada, Armonia Episode 2 has been launched and big scale of amazing event &...