Dying Light: Dev Tools Update and Contest Announced
In an official teaser video, Techland revealed its plans to further extend the capabilities of the Dying Light Developer Tools. To help players fulfill all their creative ideas for original Dying Light content, Techland will continue to expand the editor with regular updates, including new features as terrain creation & editing, custom models import, and multiplayer support.
In collaboration with Nvidia, Techland also announced the ‘Beyond Dying Light’ contest. All users of the Dying Light Developer Tools who upload and submit their openly available maps by May 11, 2015 have a chance to win an ASUS GTX 980 Strix graphics card and exclusive Dying Light merch.
Contest details and the submission form can be found at DyingLightGame.com/Devtools-Contest.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kritika Online Review
- Good quality Hack n’ Slash games have been a rarity when it comes to the F2P online gaming space.
- R2Games Announces Closed Beta Test for Zombies Ate My Pizza
- R2Games announces the start of closed beta for its top-down browser-based shooter, Zombies Ate My Pizza.
- Legacy of Discord News - Featured on Google Play Once Again
- Legacy of Discord - Furious Wings, the action MMORPG from GTarcade, has been featured a second time on Google Play.