Dying Light: Dev Tools Update and Contest Announced
In an official teaser video, Techland revealed its plans to further extend the capabilities of the Dying Light Developer Tools. To help players fulfill all their creative ideas for original Dying Light content, Techland will continue to expand the editor with regular updates, including new features as terrain creation & editing, custom models import, and multiplayer support.
In collaboration with Nvidia, Techland also announced the ‘Beyond Dying Light’ contest. All users of the Dying Light Developer Tools who upload and submit their openly available maps by May 11, 2015 have a chance to win an ASUS GTX 980 Strix graphics card and exclusive Dying Light merch.
Contest details and the submission form can be found at DyingLightGame.com/Devtools-Contest.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PUBG Mobile: September Update Adds Sanhok Map & More
- Player Unknown's Battlegrounds Mobile (PUBG Mobile) is celebrating a new update that adds a new map and more.
- Perfect World Announces Release of Arena of Heroes on App Store
- Perfect World reveals the news that Arena of Heroes is now available on the App Store for iOS with a bonus skin for the first players.
- LOTRO Helm's Deep Press Preview
- This is the kind of thing that developers lose sleep over, as a complete mechanics and class overhaul can either cement an aging game into the...