Dungeons & Dragons Online Announces Hardcore League Server
Daybreak Games announced a new Dungeons & Dragons Online server during Gen Con 2019: Hardcore League! This is a three-month experience, which begins on August 16th and ends on November 15th. It will test players with the ultimate penalty: permadeath. Progress will be based on two factors, and each will have its own ladder. The first tests player’s ability to conquer as many quests as possible and the other will test the player’s ability to survive this hardcore mode. There will be a cosmetic prize for any player that reaches level 20, and the top 100 winners of the two ladders will be immortalized in the Hall of Heroes. Any character that reaches at least level 5 on this server will also be recognized in The DDO Chronicle newsletter.
Some of the goals and cosmetic rewards planned for the Hardcore League include:
- Reaching a Total Favor of 1750 – Eyes of Darkness cosmetic
- Reaching a Total Favor of 5000 – Bloody Footprints cosmetic
- Gaining 10 Reaper Enhancement Points – Special Tattered Cloak
- Gaining 20 Reaper Enhancement Points – Blood Reaper Pet
When the Hardcore League ends on November 15, players will have a limited time to transfer any character from the Hardcore Server to any of the existing DDO servers of their choice – even characters who have died. These dead characters will miraculously find their way out of the nether realm to reenter the world of the living and resume play like a normal character. It is not possible to transfer a character from another world to the Hardcore League. This event is also only available to VIP subscribers and Season Pass holders of Dungeons & Dragons Online.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Top 5 Most Popular MMORPGs / MMOs In Korea
- Most of the free to play MMORPGs and MMO Games listed here originated in either South Korea or China, most of them coming from South Korea.
- Tree of Savior: Armbands Visuals Available In-Game
- Apparently visual accessories in Tree of Savior are not limited to headgears and costumes only. Recent finding shows that Armband will also af...
- Monkey King Online Alpha Test Now Available
- R2Games announced today that the four-week Alpha test for their upcoming MMORPG, Monkey King Online, will begin on Friday, March 28 at 7:00 AM...