Dungeons and Dragons announces Update 11
The 11th major update for Dungeons and Dragons Online has been announced.
Called “Secrets of the Artificers,” the update will add a new Artificer class (a blend of rogue and arcane styles), a new House Cannith quest hub rebuilt around the Artificer class, new quests, the raising of crafting to level 150, and the addition of Draconic Runestones, a special magic weapon usable by all classes.
Dungeons and Dragons Online is published by Turbine, which also publishes The Lord of the Rings Online.
Dungeons and Dragons Online – Update 11 Concepts:
Turbine Unveils Biggest Update of the Year for Dungeons & Dragons Online™
Update 11: Secrets of the Artificers to launch in September
Turbine announced today the next update for Dungeons & Dragons Online®: Eberron Unlimited™ (DDO Unlimited), one of the world’s best free to play massively multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG).
The new update, Update 11: Secrets of the Artificers, features:
· New Artificer Class
A blend of Rogue and Arcane classes, the Artificer uses specially created weapons and mechanical pets to challenge their foes
· New House Cannith Enclave
Home of the Artificers, House Cannith is a new high level quest hub where magic and mechanics converge.
· New Content
Born in war, forged in fury, Stormreach faces its most terrible foe yet.
· New Crafting Levels
Craft all the way to level 150. Plus, craft Draconic Runestones, a new magical weapon available to all classes.
The Secrets of the Artificers Premium Adventure Pack will be available in the DDO Store and Free to VIPs, and includes:
· Two new high level Raids
· New wilderness area
· 3 new dungeons
Articles You May Enjoy
- THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR Begins Pre-Registration
- Netmarble announced today that pre-registration has begun for their upcoming mobile brawler, THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR.
- Elsword Revamps PVP in Big Update
- A huge update launched today for Elsword, centered around their PVP system. KOG went all out in the first of a series of PVP revamps.
- Destiny: The Taken King Updated Review
- For those of you who did not read my original review of Destiny, it’s a beautiful game. Nobody can argue that the game is absolutely gorgeou...