Dungeons and Dragons announces Update 11
The 11th major update for Dungeons and Dragons Online has been announced.
Called “Secrets of the Artificers,” the update will add a new Artificer class (a blend of rogue and arcane styles), a new House Cannith quest hub rebuilt around the Artificer class, new quests, the raising of crafting to level 150, and the addition of Draconic Runestones, a special magic weapon usable by all classes.
Dungeons and Dragons Online is published by Turbine, which also publishes The Lord of the Rings Online.
Dungeons and Dragons Online – Update 11 Concepts:
Turbine Unveils Biggest Update of the Year for Dungeons & Dragons Online™
Update 11: Secrets of the Artificers to launch in September
Turbine announced today the next update for Dungeons & Dragons Online®: Eberron Unlimited™ (DDO Unlimited), one of the world’s best free to play massively multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG).
The new update, Update 11: Secrets of the Artificers, features:
· New Artificer Class
A blend of Rogue and Arcane classes, the Artificer uses specially created weapons and mechanical pets to challenge their foes
· New House Cannith Enclave
Home of the Artificers, House Cannith is a new high level quest hub where magic and mechanics converge.
· New Content
Born in war, forged in fury, Stormreach faces its most terrible foe yet.
· New Crafting Levels
Craft all the way to level 150. Plus, craft Draconic Runestones, a new magical weapon available to all classes.
The Secrets of the Artificers Premium Adventure Pack will be available in the DDO Store and Free to VIPs, and includes:
· Two new high level Raids
· New wilderness area
· 3 new dungeons
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained: Survey results and Q&A session today
- City State Entertainment is regaining their breath after their BSC days recently, and If you happened to miss any of it you can catch up both ...
- EverQuest II Review
- Nearly all of the notable places of the first game exist in EverQuest 2 with the addition of several new places to explore as well.
- Go! Go! Go! Racer: New iOS/Android Racing Game Coming Soon
- Netmarble US, Inc., the newly formed North American gaming branch of the number one mobile game publisher in South Korea, Netmarble Games Corp...