Dungeons 2 Release Date Confirmed for April 24
The Dawn of Terror approaches. On April 24, The Dungeon Lord shall arise from the dark depths of The Underworld, as Dungeons 2 is released for PC, Mac & SteamOS. Featuring a unique mixture of classic dungeon simulation and real-time strategy gameplay, Dungeons 2 challenges players to assume the role of The Dungeon Lord as he crafts a network of terrifying dungeons and uses its resources to fuel a campaign against the forces of goodliness. Order your servant snots to do your bidding and fill your coffers with gold, amass an army of lurching minions and then head to the surface world of the humans to conquer The Overworld. A brand new gameplay trailer is available to watch below, featuring in-game narrator and acclaimed voice actor Kevan Brighting. It shows off the basic ways to look after your dungeon, as well as how to manage your demonic horde once you reach the surface.
Dungeons 2 will be available worldwide via Steam for Windows PC, Mac and SteamOS on April 24, with a boxed retail version for PC released in Europe on the same day. The North American PC retail version will be available at retail on April 28. For more information please visit: http://www.dungeons-game.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hero Commander Introduces 'Endless Mode'
- The new mode in Version 2.08 of Hero Commander provides an additional way to get silver and experience. "It not only brings benefits to t...
- Powerful Protectors Summoned For The Lost Titans Open Beta Launch
- ZQGame today announced that its mythology themed browser game, The Lost Titans, is entering its open beta phase.
- SMITE Season 4 Livestream Patch Recap
- Hirez Studios has just revealed plans for SMITE Season 4 in a massive 3 hour livestream!