Dungeons 2 Release Date Confirmed for April 24
The Dawn of Terror approaches. On April 24, The Dungeon Lord shall arise from the dark depths of The Underworld, as Dungeons 2 is released for PC, Mac & SteamOS. Featuring a unique mixture of classic dungeon simulation and real-time strategy gameplay, Dungeons 2 challenges players to assume the role of The Dungeon Lord as he crafts a network of terrifying dungeons and uses its resources to fuel a campaign against the forces of goodliness. Order your servant snots to do your bidding and fill your coffers with gold, amass an army of lurching minions and then head to the surface world of the humans to conquer The Overworld. A brand new gameplay trailer is available to watch below, featuring in-game narrator and acclaimed voice actor Kevan Brighting. It shows off the basic ways to look after your dungeon, as well as how to manage your demonic horde once you reach the surface.
Dungeons 2 will be available worldwide via Steam for Windows PC, Mac and SteamOS on April 24, with a boxed retail version for PC released in Europe on the same day. The North American PC retail version will be available at retail on April 28. For more information please visit: http://www.dungeons-game.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends World Championship 2015 Underway
- The League of Legends World Championship 2015 is now underway and streaming throughout the month.
- Chain Chronicle Gets More Epic With New Seafaring Expansion
- Chain Chronicle has set sail with a huge expansion called Version 2, and is available right now for iOS and Android devices.
- Heroes of the Storm Hosts Summer Championship Free-to-Play Heroes Event
- The Heroes of the Storm Summer Championship in Sweden has concluded, and the 2016 Summer champions have been declared: Tempest.