Dungeons 2 Release Date Confirmed for April 24
The Dawn of Terror approaches. On April 24, The Dungeon Lord shall arise from the dark depths of The Underworld, as Dungeons 2 is released for PC, Mac & SteamOS. Featuring a unique mixture of classic dungeon simulation and real-time strategy gameplay, Dungeons 2 challenges players to assume the role of The Dungeon Lord as he crafts a network of terrifying dungeons and uses its resources to fuel a campaign against the forces of goodliness. Order your servant snots to do your bidding and fill your coffers with gold, amass an army of lurching minions and then head to the surface world of the humans to conquer The Overworld. A brand new gameplay trailer is available to watch below, featuring in-game narrator and acclaimed voice actor Kevan Brighting. It shows off the basic ways to look after your dungeon, as well as how to manage your demonic horde once you reach the surface.
Dungeons 2 will be available worldwide via Steam for Windows PC, Mac and SteamOS on April 24, with a boxed retail version for PC released in Europe on the same day. The North American PC retail version will be available at retail on April 28. For more information please visit: http://www.dungeons-game.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Soldier Front 2: Xanthids Dev Blog
- Let’s face it, zombies are soooooo 2010.
- DOTA 2: International To Be Broadcasted In Multi-language
- Viagame will be producing and broadcasting the world’s biggest eSports tournament in several languages live from Seattle on July 18-21.
- Archlord II Open Beta Review
- It is an interesting concept; though it is touted as “Hardcore PVP,” I do not really see that yet.