Dungeon of the Endless: Now Available
Award-winning indie developer Amplitude Studios today announced its highly anticipated rogue-like dungeon defense game Dungeon of the Endless is available now for PC via Steam. The charming, yet brutally tough, genre-blending title is now complete and packed with robust features, from new spaceships (that affect strategy) to new jungle levels, a four-person cooperative multiplayer experience and a rich set of interweaving storylines. Dungeon of the Endless is available now on Steam: €11.99 for the Pixel Pack or €18.99 for the Founder’s Pack.
Watch the all new Dungeon of the Endless launch trailer HERE
Download the all new Dungeon of the Endless launch trailer and screenshots here.
“For nearly a year we have been listening to our community’s feedback on Steam and the relationship of creative support has been fascinating, challenging, and enlightening. The release is just a new milestone in this process,” said Romain de Waubert de Genlis, Creative Director at Amplitude Studios. “Dungeon is a totally different game for us, one that defies the definition of a standard rogue-like, and to a certain extent, categorization altogether. It’s equal parts rogue-like, RPG, tower-defense, and strategy game.”
Dungeon of the Endless constantly challenges gamers to re-think their strategies with little room for error yet with lots of room for growth.
For more info, visit www.amplitude-studios.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- BLESS Online Officially Launches in October 2018
- The BLESS team announced this morning that BLESS Online will officially launch on October 23rd, 2018.
- Heroes & Generals: Early Access Now Available
- Reto-Moto has announced that their free-to-play WWII MMO-shooter Heroes & Generals will be available from 2pm GMT today on Steam. Heroes &...
- Firefall Releases New Teaser Image
- Firefall seems to be starting a new campaign, as today they released this mysterious update image.