Dungeon of the Endless: Now Available
Award-winning indie developer Amplitude Studios today announced its highly anticipated rogue-like dungeon defense game Dungeon of the Endless is available now for PC via Steam. The charming, yet brutally tough, genre-blending title is now complete and packed with robust features, from new spaceships (that affect strategy) to new jungle levels, a four-person cooperative multiplayer experience and a rich set of interweaving storylines. Dungeon of the Endless is available now on Steam: €11.99 for the Pixel Pack or €18.99 for the Founder’s Pack.
Watch the all new Dungeon of the Endless launch trailer HERE
Download the all new Dungeon of the Endless launch trailer and screenshots here.
“For nearly a year we have been listening to our community’s feedback on Steam and the relationship of creative support has been fascinating, challenging, and enlightening. The release is just a new milestone in this process,” said Romain de Waubert de Genlis, Creative Director at Amplitude Studios. “Dungeon is a totally different game for us, one that defies the definition of a standard rogue-like, and to a certain extent, categorization altogether. It’s equal parts rogue-like, RPG, tower-defense, and strategy game.”
Dungeon of the Endless constantly challenges gamers to re-think their strategies with little room for error yet with lots of room for growth.
For more info, visit www.amplitude-studios.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks begins Treads for Threads Campaign
- Wargaming is rewarding its toughest World of Tanks players with a new swag campaign, called Treads for Threads.
- World of Warplanes Pre-Launch Preview
- World of Warplanes is the latest project by Wargaming who has also brought us World of Tanks. The game is still in its open beta stage but has...
- Monster Coin Racer: New mobile racing game by WarpPortal
- WarpPortal, known for publishing the online titles for the Ragnarok Online Franchise, is expanding their mobile universe! Monster Coin Racer i...