Dungeon of the Endless Announces Deathly Halloween Update
Award-winning indie developer Amplitude Studios has donned its Halloween outfit and is prepared to spook its long-time PC fans with a ghastly free “DEATH GAMBLE” update for Dungeon of the Endless, the rogue-like dungeon-defense game that specializes in death.
Starting today and for the whole week of Halloween, players are in for a number of dark and tricky treats. They will encounter Death, a new merchant with a ‘special deal,’ and they can potentially find a new item that can resuscitate the player carrying it, finally having a way to play with death…
- The Free Halloween Update Details Include:
- The Death Event: A new merchant will offer the player a very ‘special’ deal; this deal will happen frequently during Halloween week, and less often afterwards.
- The Time of Sands: A new item that can resuscitate the player who is carrying it.
Amplitude is also preparing an additional free update to be released next month, in which players will find a new space ship, a new hero, three new monsters, two new modules and a brand new ending sequence, in addition to gamepad controls, to deepen their strategic rogue-like experience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Origin 2's Closed Beta Begins in North America and Latin America
- Webzen announced today that the Closed Beta for their mobile MMORPG, MU Origin 2 has begun in North/Latin America on Android.
- ELOA Gets a Fresh Start at GamenGame
- Game&Game has announced that ELOA has reopened at its portal GamenGame.com, after being published on Webzen in the past year.
- Easter Brings A Basket Full of Exciting Events to Knight Age
- Spring events and items have arrived for Knight Age.