Dungeon Fighter Online Enters Closed Beta
Nexon’s newest title, Dungeon Fighter Online just entered closed beta today. The publisher Nexon, best known for Mabinogi and MapleStory, already accepted thousands of users into their closed beta and will likely continue to accept more, so if you’re interested in the game make sure to check out the official website. For those that haven’t heard of Dungeon Fighter, it’s a 2D side scrolling action MMORPG that closely resembles arcade classics like Gauntlet Legends and Golden Axe.
The Original Press Release:
Nexon America launched the first closed beta test of its upcoming action-adventure title, Dungeon Fighter Online. Thousands of applicants were accepted into this beta test. Additional servers have already been added to accommodate all testers.
Dungeon Fighter Online pairs classic arcade-style fighter action with an immersive RPG fantasy world and brings both online for one incredible free-to-play experience. Individuals selected for the closed beta test are among the first in North America to experience this dynamic game.
For more information on the game, players can visit http://dungeonfighter.nexon.net.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe Reveals Plains of Eidolon
- For the first time in Warframe history, Tenno will have the freedom to explore, fight, journey and fly through the open Landscapes.
- Spirit Tales Review
- All in all it’s a cute, adorable, light hearted game with a truckload of potential. Give this one a try!
- Linkrealms Going Free to Play
- Mythyn Interactive has announced that its sandbox MMO, Linkrealms, will become free to play on October 10.