Dungeon Fighter Online Delays CBT
Neople is working hard to get Dungeon Fighter Online back for players – but unfortunately, they’ve hit a delay.
As posted on the official Facebook page by the CEO of Neople, the team is facing some delays as the staff is preparing to move to a new office, and they are working to update the game so that it isn’t as dated (as it was last developed several years ago).
Instead, Closed Beta will now be delayed to a new schedule in March 2015.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Adventurer's Journal - Blade & Soul Entry #2
- I began this day with another lesson from my diminutive master. I find it curious that most of these training exercises have gotten easier...
- My.com Brings Iron Desert to Mobile Devices
- My.com releases Iron Desert – a cross-platform tactical combat game that drops players in the midst of a brutal war to dominate the desert.
- Lord of the Rings Online: Update 14 and New Producer Letter
- This week, The Lords of the Rings Online has released Update 14, "Paths of the Dead," along with a new Producer Letter from Aaron Ca...