Drone Strike Force Teases Major Update and Post-Launch Plans
Now that Drone Strike Force has launched on Steam, they have announced a ton of new content is coming over the weeks and months to come. The biggest of these is a free trial version that is coming to Steam, which invites anyone to give the game a try before buying into the fully-unlocked game. In addition to that, players can expect AI in the future. They have been working hard to develop AI bots for the game. What do bots add to the game at large?
- We can experiment with new game modes that are fun with AI
- Low-population matchmaking can speed up by adding bots to the mix at off-peak hours or whenever necessary
- A Skirmish lobby is coming, letting pilots hone their skills in a co-op vs. AI battle while waiting for a match to pop!
New Game Mechanics are also on the way to the game. This will offer new playstyles, strategies, and deeper tactical depth. An armor and weapon system change is on the way to give more strategic options, as well as a host of new weapons, skills, items and perks are in development. That’s not all, of course. Players can expect stat tracking, a new game mode (‘Package Run’), and a new map. Drone Strike Force is also trying to grow a healthy, positive community, so they have a few more things to point out.
- Weekend Happy Hours: We’re trying out weekend happy hours where you can earn extra XP and credits for each game you play, to help create concentrated play periods with high player population
- Free trial: Soon, we’re going to launch a 100% free trial version of Drone Strike Force. Players can try out a limited version of the game to get a taste, so make sure to invite your friends to try it out!
- Remember to join the Discord if you’re not already there!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Super Evil Megacorp Announces Official Launch Date for Vainglory
- Vainglory developer Super Evil Megacorp today revealed that the official commercial launch date for the critically acclaimed MOBA.
- Atari annouces early access for "Mininum"
- It’s time for PC gamers to sharpen their tools and ready their trigger fingers as Atari, one of the world's most recognized publishers ...
- Magicka Wizard Wars: Officially Launched
- Magicka Wizard Wars: Officially Launched - Free-to-Play PvP Spell-Slinging Title Launches Today