Dragon Saga begins phase 2 of live testing
Players of Dragonica Online will be happy to know that phase 2 of live testing for Dragon Saga – the new name of the MMO as adopted by Gravity Interactive – begins today.
This new phase of testing will continue to test stability, as well as allow THQ*ICE players to begin playing their characters again. No characters will be wiped during or after this phase. The Big Wheel, Cash Shop, and Battlesquare will remain inactive during this testing phase, and the level cap will be at 65.
Gravity Interactive also publishes Requiem, Ragnarok Online, and Rose Online.
Dragon Saga Gameplay Screenshot
Phase 2 Beta Testing – October 25, 201010/21/2010The time has come, for Phase 2 of our live testing before the official launch of Dragon Saga.
We are excited to be announcing that Dragon Saga will be open for live testing starting October 25th, 2010 at 3PM PDT. Anyone with a WarpPortal.com account can register a Dragon Saga game account and join in this testing phase. During this period THQ*ICE accounts will be availible for binding to your Warpportal.com master account*.
During this Phase 2 testing we will be focusing our efforts to test stability and our systems overall.
Phase 2 restriction:
• Level 65 Cap
• Battlesquare is disabled
• Cash Shop will not be available
• Big Wheel will not be available
• THQ*Ice Accounts will be available*
*If email’s on THQ*ICE accounts match Warpportal.com account the account will be automatically bound. Try following the instuctions for adding a existing account to the Warpportal.com account.If you have any issues binding your account please contact the GM Team.
Phase 2 testing of Dragon Saga will commence on October 25th, 2010 at 3PM PDT. Character data will not be deleted and will carry over to commercial launch.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wakfu Raiders Gets First Major Update with Brand-New Frontier Siege Mode
- Wakfu Raiders’ very first major update will be going live soon this week and will add a new spin to the action role-playing game mechanic.
- Silkroad Online Boasts Nearly Impossible Event
- Joymax revealed today that its latest event for the world-renown free-to-play 3D MMOPG, Silkroad Online, proved close to impossible to complet...
- World of Warplanes Announces Closed Beta
- Wargaming.net has announced that World of Warplanes will begin closed beta on May 31.