Dragon Nest SEA upcoming Service Transfer
After 6 years of fun-filled adventuring in Dragon Nest SEA, Singapore-based publisher Cherry Credits has reached the end of its contractual publishing duties for the hit Action-RPG and shall hand over operations to its original creator, South Korean-based Eyedentity Games, around the end of August 2017.
Cherry Credits will continue to work closely with Eyedentity Games to support various areas of its operations. Cherry Credits will also be the exclusive payment partner for one of Eyedentity Games’ EYECash product – EYETotal, the new Cash Shop currency used after the reopening of the service. They will do their best to minimalize inconvenience during this period.
Alongside this will be a temporary game closure on the handover day to allow for a smooth transition
between publishers. All player data will be unaffected by this transfer. This includes unspent CC, which will still be usable to purchase the new Cash Shop currency, EYETotal, once Dragon Nest SEA reopens under Eyedentity’s purview. Additionally, Eyedentity Games will be reopening Dragon Nest SEA with major content updates that include a Level 95 cap and Ray Mechanic launch. Further details will be announced soon, so stay tuned!
Articles You May Enjoy
- ARCHLORD 2 Releases Its Next Major Update
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, is delighted to announce that the PvP-focused MMORPG Archlord 2 has just relea...
- Camelot Unchained Reveals Stealth Archetype
- CityState Games has just concluded their 10th and final class archetype reveal, stealth.
- League of Angels: Starts the new year off with new events
- The first week of a new year always holds memorable and magical days. These days are the fresh start of our new journey, the essential time an...