Dragon Nest EU Introduces Kali in February Patch
Big improvements have arrived in the European edition of Dragon Nest as the fast and furious dancer Kali arrives alongside multiple improvements to UI, new Dragon Jade for unlocking advanced skills, and combination skills to give you better juggling power than ever before!
Kali herself offers a devastating and diverse range of melee and ranged attacks, with specialty depending on which class path you follow. Utilizing chakrams, fans, and soul magic, she stands as a threat at all times and can be quite tricky to catch long enough to combo her.
For full information on the patch, read the full details here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Splendor Introduces Multiplayer Modes
- Days of Wonder has announced the release of an online multiplayer mode for Splendor, its strategy game adaptation for the board game by the sa
- Luvinia introduces Abbes Dungeon
- Luvinia Online has just released a new dungeon and raised the level cap in its latest update.
- Ship of Heroes Presenting a Panel at PAX West 2017
- Brilliant news from Ship of Heroes: Their Founder/CEO, Casey McGeever will host "A Home for Heroes" panel at Pax West.