Dragon Nest (EU) Hosts Anniversary Event
The acclaimed fantasy action MMORPG Dragon Nest Europe is celebrating its first birthday this March. From 12th March until 9th April, publisher Shanda Games International Europe will accordingly host special birthday events.
By logging in to the game, Dragon Nest Europe’s heroes can earn up to sixteen event boxes that will automatically be delivered to their mailboxes. The boxes contain exclusive event coupons that will unlock special titles and gestures like e.g. the Gangnam Style dance.
Players who manage to complete a coded message in the chat window will automatically complete a mission and receive a high-grade yellow pouch with valuable content.
The Crazy Duck is also back – hunting it down will reward players with letters spelling out the sentence “I <3 DNEU”. Everyone who untangles the letter salad will get limited pet accessories as well as an anniversary base cap for their character.
On top of all the birthday events, there is another content update in Dragon Nest Europe. Shanda Games International Europe is introducing four new dungeons – the Miracle Altar Area, the Madman’s Laboratory, Jasmine’s Intruder Base and the Tel Noir Temple – and new costumes and talismans. However, that is still not all: The next months will keep the exciting updates coming. Dragon Nest Europe will soon patch the fiercest boss yet – the Desert Dragon. Only the toughest and most experienced dragon hunters will manage to defeat it.
More information about Dragon Nest Europe can be found on the official website www.dragonnest.eu
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gauntlet's 1st DLC Now Available
- From the depths of the darkest dungeons of Gauntlet, a brave new heroine joins the fight against the hordes of undead, Lilith the Necromancer.
- League of Legends Reveals Taliyah
- Today, League of Legends has revealed its newest champion: Taliyah, the Stoneweaver.
- Lineage 2: Revolution Reaches 5 Million Users And Introduces New Year In-Game Events
- Netmarble is proud to announce that Lineage 2: Revolution has officially reached five million registered users.