Dragon Nest closed beta delayed
An announcement on Nexon’s website for Dragon Nest in North America indicated that the game’s closed beta will be delayed until June. No exact reason was given for the delay other than general quality assurance.
The international version of Dragon Nest, published by Shanda Games, will launch its closed beta in July.
Nexon publishes MapleStory, Mabinogi, and Vindictus.
Dragon Nest Gameplay Screenshot
After internal assessment, we have decided to push back the launch of the Dragon Nest closed beta until June. This was a difficult decision to make, but one we felt was necessary in order to achieve our goal – to provide a polished and positive experience for our players, fans, and testers.
Thank you to everyone for your patience. We can’t express enough how grateful we are to our fans for your continued passion for Dragon Nest. We really want to use this time to drive an excellent experience, and we’re more excited for the release than ever before. In the coming weeks, we’ll announce a definitive date for the beta. Until then, thank you for being a Dragon Nest fan!
-The Dragon Nest Team-
Articles You May Enjoy
- CCP Games Ends World of Darkness MMO Development
- CCP Games announces that they have cancelled the World of Darkness MMO game project in development in their Atlanta, GA studio.
- Spellsouls: Duel of Legends Mobile Preview
- The gameplay focuses then on unlocking spells per hero and leveling them up as you earn chests from battles ala Clash Royale.
- Alliance vs. Empire Press Preview
- Alliance vs. Empire (AxE) is an upcoming MMORPG from Nexon that I recently had some time to sit down and play, as well as talk with the devs.