Dragon Master Class Announced for MapleStory
Nexon is on a roll with their side-scrolling MMORPG MapleStory! They’ve just announced another new class that’s slated to be added in Spring 2010. The Dragon Master will rely on a powerful pet in combat and will be introduced via series of articles & in-game events. Apparently, the lore behind the class centers around a farm boy named Evan who lives in Henesys. He wakes up one morning after a dream to find a dragon egg and embarks on an epic quest as a Dragon Master to save the Maple World from the evil Black Mage.
A short teaser video has also been released for the new class. Click below to view:
Nexon America’s leading free-to-play game, MapleStory, has introduced a brand new class and character in the most recent update, Dragon Master Evan. Evan is an ordinary farm boy living in a small town called Henesys. He wakes one morning from an ominous dream and later stumbles upon a dragon egg, forever changing his life. Evan, chosen in his dream to become someone great, has suddenly become a Dragon Master. This new hero must live up to the expectations his new role entails and tame a powerful dragon as he races against the clock. The Black Mage is back and is more determined than ever to destroy Maple World, so it’s up to Dragon Master Evan to be the hero.
To experience Dragon Master Evan and to see what’s new in MapleStory, visit http://maplestory.nexon.net.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires launched for iPad
- InnoGames just released the long-awaited iPad version of its award-winning online game Forge of Empires. From now on, Forge of Empires is avai...
- Join the Fight: Line of Defense Now Available on Early Access
- Line of Defense, the MMO from 3000AD, is now available for purchase on Steam’s Early Access.
- Red 5 Studios Announces Reorganization Prior to Firefall Launch
- 10% of staff laid off prior to game launch.