DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE to Launch in Americas February 17
Dragon Ball fans mark your calendars! BANDAI NAMCO Games and Osaka, Japan-based developer DIMPS is giving players a chance enter the Dragon Ball world with fully customizable avatars and change its storied history as DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE will be launching in the Americas on February 17th, 2015!
For our most avid fans, the game will be available in a limited “Day 1” Edition that will include an exclusive playable character in the form of Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta and two special Frieza Soldier’s Battle Suits offering players the chance to sport both Gold and Crystal outfits. DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE will also feature characters from Dragon Ball GT along with a brand new World Tournament Budokai Tenkaichi mode where fighters will be able to gather and decide who the strongest warrior is in the universe. This brand new mode will be accessible through Toki Toki City and will allow players to take part in a massive frenzied brawl and crown a champion for special rewards!
Head over to the BANDAI NAMCO Games America press ftp site now (link below) to find today’s new batch of DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE in the “Dragon Ball Xenoverse” folder. DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE will be available on the PlayStation4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation3 computer entertainment system, the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and via STEAM.
For more info, visit http://www.dragonballxenoverse.com/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spirit Tales announces closed beta
- KoramGame has announced the launch of closed beta for Spirit Tales will begin on March 15.
- League of Legends Patch 220.127.116.11 details
- League of Legends patch 18.104.22.168 brought some significant changes to the gameplay.
- Galaxy of Trian enters semi-open beta on iOS, Android & PC
- Other Games has today announced that they will be expanding the beta for digital science fiction strategy board game Galaxy of Trian.