Dragomon Hunter Offers Founders Packs and Announces Closed Beta
Aeria Games today announced the pre-sale program for Dragomon Hunter, an anime-style MMORPG that pits players and their friends against fearsome and fantastical creatures. Beginning today, five unique Founder’s Packs are available for purchase at http://founder.dragomonhunter.com. In addition, the game will launch the Closed Beta program on October 15. To celebrate today’s announcements, Aeria has released a brand new video depicting a “day in the life” of a Dragomon Hunter.
- Along with guaranteed access to the Closed Beta, highlights from the Dragomon Hunter Founder’s Packs include:
- Starter Pack: A great set of essentials for any serious Hunter, including guaranteed access to the Closed Beta. ($19.99)
- Into The Wild Collection: Adventurous Hunters can tame their way into Dragomon history with the unique Fire Ringoon and other kawaii Dragomon. ($49.99)
- Royal Apparel Set: Some players command great skill as Dragomon Hunters, but they have to look the part of an elite adventurer too! This set includes charming Victorian-inspired garb to elevate players’ elegance. ($49.99)
- Dynamic Duo Pack: Hunters are only as strong as their companions, and with the Fae companion Pandora, Founding players become a real force of nature to be reckoned with. ($49.99)
- The Ultimate Hunter’s Pack: Elite Hunters can gear up and get ready for the ultimate start to their adventures. ($299.99)
The kick-off of the Dragomon Hunter Founder’s Pack program is a great way for players to get excited to experience the monster-hunting action when the Closed Beta launches next month. We can’t wait to welcome our enthusiastic fans into the game and give them the chance to take down all of the unique and varied Dragomon creatures.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chain Strike Mobile Review
- The craze of “gacha” mobile games will never go away but what price must be paid to have powerful characters? The answer may shock you.
- 2014 MMO Predictions – The Death and Rebirth of an Industry
- A pattern is developing. This pattern is not independent to our industry. It’s the Internet and it’s growing. Hiding information is becomi...