Dota 2 – The International 2015 Begins
This year’s Dota 2 The International tournament has begun its main event, running from August 3 through August 8 in Seattle.
This year’s prize pool has topped $18 million, with over $6.4 million of that prize money reserved for the first place team. The next six days will result in some of the most intense MOBA competition of the year, streamed live in multiple languages and across YouTube, Twitch, and ESPN. For schedules and stream information, check this page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- C9 finishes VIP testing
- Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9) has finished its VIP testing phase, publisher Webzen announced.
- Untold Universe: New Voxel-based Sci-Fi MMO on Kickstarter
- After more than a year of development and testing, the Fenris Lair Studio team is now seeking funding for their game: Untold Universe. Blendin...
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2: Now in Open Beta
- Positech Games is pleased to announce that the follow up to 100,000 plus selling Gratuitous Space Battles is available from today on open beta...