Dota 2 – The International 2015 Begins
This year’s Dota 2 The International tournament has begun its main event, running from August 3 through August 8 in Seattle.
This year’s prize pool has topped $18 million, with over $6.4 million of that prize money reserved for the first place team. The next six days will result in some of the most intense MOBA competition of the year, streamed live in multiple languages and across YouTube, Twitch, and ESPN. For schedules and stream information, check this page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RIFT Producer's Letter Discusses Nightmare Tide Expansion
- The latest community producer's letter for RIFT looks to the near future, as the team plans to release Rift 3.0 - the Nightmare Tide expa...
- Legion of Heroes: Now in Open Beta
- NEXON M, the creative mobile game publishing arm of Nexon Co. Ltd., has released Legion of Heroes into beta testing. Legion of Heroes is desig...
- Firefall's Final Public Beta Weekend Test Begins Friday
- Red 5 Studios™ announced today that Firefall’s final public Beta Weekend test begins this Friday, June 7, and will be Firefall’s last ev...